[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought this month's Popeye and Men's Fudge. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: popeye april 07 cover.png (861KB, 844x546px) Image search: [Google]
popeye april 07 cover.png
861KB, 844x546px
Just bought this month's Popeye and Men's Fudge. I wanna scan it for you guys but I don't want to take it apart. Any tips for good scans without damaging the magazine too much?
>>
>>12317446
bump

I love Popeye so someone please give this anon tips
>>
Also I have the university's standard A4 scanners or the larger 7-11 ones. If that helps.

Before that happens, magazine/print general I guess
>>
Deliver OP
>>
>>12317446
You're gonna have to OP, I really would like to see these magazines. Afterwards you can glue and staple the seem together again, just be careful.
>>
>>12317446
is it stapled? if so then just remove them then put them back in
>>
Why don't we collectively buy mags/books? /co/ has these Win-O'-Threads where they post links to the latest scans and rips of comic books, so why not something similar here?
>>
Use an A4 scanner and scan single pages at a time. This way you don't have to break the spine to lay it flat.
>>
I've got some too, including this issue

might try to set up my camera to get some good shots of the better pages
>>
>>12317915
/fa/ doesn't like fashion anymore, they just like looking inoffensive
>>
>>12317915
because western mens fashion magazines suck ass
it's just gonna be popeye and fudge scanned by a couple english teachers in japan
>>
>>12317924
I'm cool with that.
>>
>>12317940
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg
>>
>>12317922
By sharing mags you can revive that interest.

>>12317924
>because western mens fashion magazines suck ass
Sure.
>>
>>12317924
wrong
>>
Just bought this
>>
File: FM24-Cover-1[1].jpg (4MB, 2775x3543px) Image search: [Google]
FM24-Cover-1[1].jpg
4MB, 2775x3543px
>>12318019
and this
>>
>>12317466
You're gonna have trouble scanning it because it's larger than A4
T. mag anon
>>
>>12317924
Uh.... Have you even bothered looking for western mags, vestoj and 032c shit on anything the japs put out
>>
where can i buy these magazines?
>>
>>12317945
CLICK THIS SHIT FOR SCANNED JAP FASHUN MAGS YOU RETARDS
WHY HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS POST
>>
>>12317945
Good work man. Bookmarked. Sorry but most of this board are teenagers that want to laugh at awkwardly dressed fatsos.
>>
>>12317945
much love m8
>>
>>12318763
Kindle on Amazon.co.jp.
The site of the magazine.
Bookstores.
Check the archive for titles.

>>12318786
Because the link has been around for a while. Lurk more?

>>12319020
And some of us don't want to do that.
>>
>>12319134
Yeah. It's been said countless times but this board has really declined.
>>
>>12319196
Been some decent posts lately. What ever happened to those anons that we're making pastebins and talking about making some fancy editorial pdf-thingie with articles and stuff. Guy wrote good Helmut Lang article here a few weeks back. Shame I didn't cap it.
>>
>>12317446
Would love to see this scanned.
Anyone know what brand the dudes jacket is?
>>
>>12319202
https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S12176005
>>
>>12320449
that thread was so fucking awful
if you're gonna act like you know what you're talking about then at least go in depth instead of just saying DUDE DENIM JACKETS AND MINAMILISM
>>
>>12319134
>this link as been around for a while
Why didn't you post it then dickhead?
>>
OP here. I completely forgot about this thread. Time to go pick up those mags, then.

>>12318175
So I guess use an A3 scanner?
>>
>>12320464
he and other anon has posted countless times for past few months..Lurk more fucking subhuman
>>
>>12317446
>jap shit
>>
>>12320479
Yeah an Epson GT15000
I wanna buy a document feeder for it but they're very hard to find
>>
>>12317446
whats the equivalent of this magazine for women?
>>
>>12322989
Technically, Hanako
Liniere is an acceptable alternate answer
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.