[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any 1:1 reps of this? heard kennysu is, but wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: rBVaEVda4i2ASdoNAAC_5j7NSfU924.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaEVda4i2ASdoNAAC_5j7NSfU924.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
are there any 1:1 reps of this?

heard kennysu is, but wondering if anyone handled this.

I only want a rep because I'm not paying gouger prices. I'd drop $200 at antonieli easy
>>
>>12315657
why don't you just save up your money instead of buying knockoff shit
>>
>>12315665
because i spend $500 on better shit than 16 year old fuccbois who are trying to flip shit
>>
>>12315665

not that anon but i buy some brands rep because the materials used in the original is cheap chinese shit anyways. I'm not paying 2k for a chinese shirt with a print on it.

Also that parka is one of the most meme items you could wear.
>>
>>12315665
Denma says you're better off buying a holiday than buying real Vetements.

>>12315657
Do your own research
>>
>>12315706
if they're posting here, they're doing research idiot
>>
>>12315657
isn't this their cheapest piece? i thought it was like $200.
>>
>>12316008
hard to get real ones under 350. I think I could, but unsure. Every listing on grailed on 300 is very sus.

I'm looking for the thicker, pu coated one not the very thin one
>>
Prove you can pronounce Vetements first
Without looking up the pronunciation
>>
>>12315657
Get the vetememes one since you want to buy memes, OP.
http://www.vetememes.com/product/vetememes
>>
>>12316103
vet-eh-ma'
>>
>>12316114
Nope

You added an extra syllable
>>
>>12316114
>Reply
vehtmun
>>
/r/fashionreps
>>
>>12316162
No
>>
>>12316211
vetmoå
>>
>>12316117
veh-ma'
>>
Alright everyone, it's
vet-ma

However that "ma" has that french way of sounding kind of like "manh"
>>
>>12316311
i'm still just going to say vet eh mints
>>
>>12316110
This.
>>
That's ugly as sin and you're going to look like a clownish piece of shit wearing this. On a certain level you know that. But you think that it will signal what esoteric and modern taste you have. In reality no one gives a shit and everyone will think you look like a moron.
>>
>>12316103
I am French.
Not only do I know how to pronounce the word "Vetements" I know for a fact that the word does NOT exist and there's a fucking typo.

The actual word for "Clothes" is "Vêtements".
>>
>>12318588
continued

[vɛt.mɑ̃]

[vɛt] - pronounced like the English "vet" in "military vet"

[.] - because [mɑ̃] should be pronounced immediately after

[ɑ̃] - doesn't exist in the English language anyone telling you how to pronounce this sound via an English word is inane
http://parlons-francais.tv5monde.com/Webdocs-to-learn-French/Memos/Phonetique/p-285-lg1-Les-sons--et-.htm
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.