[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is every woman at my uni wearing a variation of this green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: slutjacket.jpg (41KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
slutjacket.jpg
41KB, 500x438px
why is every woman at my uni wearing a variation of this green jackets?

how did they all coordinate it?
>>
>>12314272
it's because milsurp is the patrician way to dress anon
>>
>>12314272
Same reason they wear Superstars and Kankens.
>>
>>12314272
>>12314395
What are kankens?
>superstars
Also, stan smiths, yellow timbs, roshes and other similar looking shit. Is female fashion sense much more narrow, than men's? It's like: if its trendy, then everyfuckingone should wear the same clothes.
>>
>>12314403
As if every dude on this board isn't buying C85s.
>>
>>12314422
I've no idea what that is. I'm european, an explanation would be nice
>>
>>12314422
Oh, reeboks, i get it. They look too similar to stan smiths, though.
>>
File: reebok-club-c-85-vintage-00.jpg (53KB, 870x580px) Image search: [Google]
reebok-club-c-85-vintage-00.jpg
53KB, 870x580px
>>12314430
Look at every cop thread there is and you'll see these and the buttersoft versions every other post.
>>
>>12314422
They aren't

Reebok is literally shilled by a single intern on /fa/. He's very persistent at his job.
>>
>>12314403
Yes.

Women's "fashion" choices seem to be more restricted and basic than men's, despite that fashion and shopping is seen as effeminate and an interest that many women have. I've seen great men's and women's outfits but it seems that a greater proportion of the women I see on a daily basis conform to their genders respective trends more than men.

This could possibly be the result of less men being interested in mall fashion and shopping in general, shit that a lot of women eat up. This would lead to greater diversity of men's stuff hypothetically because they don't all wear mall shit.

Women's clothing also accentuates the body while also depending more on it. When the greatest diversity of women's "looks" actually comes from the individual's bust-waist-hips measurements and not the actual clothing they wear then it all ends up looking the same, just on slightly different bodies.

That was pretty spergy. I'm glad it didn't take that long to write.
>>
File: aintevenmad.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
aintevenmad.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>12314440
Now that you mention it I'd believe it lmao
>>
>>12314445
Should have replied to op. Fuck.

Ignore me anon.
>>
>>12314440
doubtful i post regarding the buttersoft c85s because i love them.
>>
File: s3o6ga-l-330.jpg (36KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
s3o6ga-l-330.jpg
36KB, 330x346px
>>12314403
the leggings and timberlands is everywhere also

timberlands are really uncomfortable also, they hurt your feet
>>
>>12314454
There are way better shoes out there, but theyre still decent.

>>12314468
Isn't this just a lesbian thing? In my part of NY it is at least.
>>
>>12314468
>uncomfortable
I own the black rollup ones, and one time i went on a long trip to my friend's wedding, and the side bone was so swollen, i could only walk in trainers afterwards.
>leggings
Every girl wears those, nothing new
>>
>>12314476
at my uni they are everywhere but mostly the athlete girls wear it the only reason i can tell that they are athletes is because under armor makes all our athletic clothes and they have their sport and name/number stitched everywhere

they might be dykes that could make sense
>>
>>12314468
Wow is this seriously a thing now? I've never seen anyone but black guys wear these. I've barely left the house so far this year though so I haven't seen whatever's trending in normieworld. Do Staceys wear these?
>>
>>12314489
In europe, every fucking "stylish" girl wear those, with green parkas. White mid air forces are also a thing. And a carhartt beanie or smth like that
>>
>>12314489
>>12314494
And it was a thing even 5 years ago. Things arent changing much, huh.
>>
File: m-and-m-group-jacket-7.jpg (111KB, 720x569px) Image search: [Google]
m-and-m-group-jacket-7.jpg
111KB, 720x569px
>>12314494
I'm dumbfounded honestly. That's so funny to me. I'm from the deep south (U.S.) and the only people you see those shoes on are the blacks you see getting cuffed at the mall for shoplifting. They've been wearing those for longer than I can remember.
Pic related if you're familiar with this jacket you know what I'm talking about
>>
>>12314515
>m&ms jacket
Lel, i've no clue what you talking about. It looks cool, though, I would wear it. Is it some airport duty free shit?
>>
>>12314530
Black people used to buy them in snapback stores, shoe stores (where they bought their timbs) and those mall kiosks where they would get custom t-shirts printed with pictures of their friends who got shot, but I haven't seen them in years.
>>
>>12314530
Same anon here, just searched around in Google and I think the jackets were a regional trend.
>>
>>12314509
normfash is very slow.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.