[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vans vs converse? i don't skate at all (no balance) but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: EYEBWW-HERO.jpg (26KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
EYEBWW-HERO.jpg
26KB, 583x583px
vans vs converse?
i don't skate at all (no balance) but for metal concerts vans are extremely comfortable.
they're under 50 dollars a pair, and they last me a year or two with heavy use.

converse tend to have shit quality at a low price point, and they just fall apart on their own.

i would get a pair of chuck taylor iis for build quality, but nike charges out the ass these days. i would never pay more than 55 for kicking around shoes.

what do you think? vans or converse?
>>
>>12312585
I think converse look better so I've never bothered with vans. I actually am considering getting some old skools tho. Do you guys think yellow old skools would be worth getting for someone who mostly wears stonewashed jeans?
>>
>>12312585
skate shoes have vulc'd soles which last longer so Vans.
>>
>>12312585
>but for metal concerts vans are extremely comfortable

Anything else would be more comfortable.
>>
>>12312585
I wear both
Basic vans cost between 60 and 70 here
I literally dont know how people have them last for 1-2 years with heavy use, i have very small feet for a man of my length and they barely last 6 months with heavy use
Since bascially all converse shoes look ugly except for the chucks i'd say vans. Ive worn chucks for a while and they start curving if you wear them for more than a year and they make your feet look 10x bigger
>>
>metal concerts
>not wearing boots to avoid having your foot stomped to a pulp by Billy Bob
Unless you listen to numale shit
>>
>>12312585
I own three pairs of vans and two pairs of converse and they both hold up just fine.
Unless you're using them for hiking or construction work they'll last you at least a year or two.
Take care of your damn shoes.
>>
depends on the material canvas will rip. old skools have a suede top and converse have a rubber.
>>
>>12312585
vans is superior in every , converse if it were 2000's
>>
>>12312585
Vans. Converse is for 12 year olds.
>>
Sorry to hijack but I Washed my sk8 hi and the suede has gone hardish from the water. What do? How to fix?
>>
>>12313538
They make shoe kits to fix this.
>>
>>12313538
Since you might have goofed. This is how you can possibly fix them.
http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Restore-Suede-Shoes-/10000000177771350/g.html
>>
>>12313553
Is it worth re-wetting and letting drying again
>>
>>12312637
fucking this.

Just wear some boots or something, steel-toe'd would be preferred. Canvas shoes like those will get absolutely destroyed at typical shows, and festivals, fuck that. Walking around a hard, mud-covered field all-day wearing those, done that, and never gonna again.
>>
>>12312585
Never owned Converse.
Owned like 4 pairs of Vans over the years, currently got 2 pairs.
Never had a bad pair of Vans.
>>
>>12313478
>unless you listen to numale shit
Probably listens to if he's wearing Vans to a metal-concert.
>>
>>12312585
Anyone who wears Converse past the age of 13 looks like a supreme autismo.
Unless you're Billy Joe Armstrong, or a parent trying to fit in, converse shouldn't even be a thought
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.