[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, i'm a fa/tg/uy trying to get my way going, so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: unknown.png (2MB, 1224x1280px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
2MB, 1224x1280px
Hey /fa/, i'm a fa/tg/uy trying to get my way going, so, i'm already getting /fit/(i lost like 50 pounds on the last two or three months) and now i'm trying to learn how to dress myself without looking like a giant blank potato
>>
lose the weight first, then go and spend lots on clothes, not only will it motivate you to loose all the weight, but also keep it down
we also didnt need photos of your putrid neckbeard familia
>>
Just shave it all off, get some nice jeans and OCBDs.

Also get good shoes, maybe desert boots because when you are losing weight, your shoe size stays the same.
>>
>>12312563
if you're looking for advice, I'd say drop the skinny jeans first and foremost. Try a pair of straight-leg jeans and get them tapered below the knee if you don't like the fit. Good on you for the weight-loss, by the way. 50lbs in 2-3 months is nuts. How'd you do it?
>>
lose the rest of the weight shave the beard and keep the mustache.
>>
>>12312563
loose the terrorist beard or grow a normal one, invest in some nice, simple shoes first
I'd say your pants are too slim, fat guys should generally avoid that since it makes their fat asses evident
don't buy too many clothes now or you'll have no use for them when you get more fit
think about which styles you like, then think if they'll make you look fucking moronic or not
>>
>>12312577
>>12312574
These

>>12312572
Even thought 'wasting' money while getting fit isn't the best use for your money doing so will make you feel better.

>>12312563
So, anon, get a few more sets, drop the skinny jeans, get some non blank shirts like lumbersexual bullshit(if you are into that).

But, for fuck sake, shave that neckbeard or try growing a full one
>>
File: Boots are Good.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
Boots are Good.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>12312587
Everyone can look good on boots and lumberbullshit, you just need a few things to break your blob outline.

>>12312590
>No way to save the skinny? I really like those
I'm not even >>12312577 anon but i agree, drop the skinny, you look like a street sign.
>>
>>12312578
No way keeping the mustache, just when i get 40 them will think on that

>>12312577
>>12312594
Will drop the skinny, i have another pants already
>>
>>12312577
>50lbs in 2-3 months is nuts. How'd you do it?
Running at least 1hour all days, execpt on sundays, also eating proprely
>>
>>12312587
Im cursed my beard don't grow on full, will keep my face clean
>>
OP is in the "not that fat" side of being fat, which is the worst desu. It's better to be fully fat that only a bit on the chubby side, because then you don't have to wear skinny people clothes and you can't pretend shit. People look at you and say you're just fiiiine, and you just know, as well as everyone, that you're fat.
>>
>>12312612
EXACTLY, everything you said is just right
>>
>>12312612
He is looing weight, ATT he's 113kg(1,84m height), and aiming for at least 90kg, which is about 50 more pounds to go on the next two months.

But yeah, i agree too anon, OP, muh friend is on the wrost place possible, too skinny to dress like a fatman and yet to fat to dress like a "normal" doodie
>>
>>This thread is allowed to exist

You've fallen so far /fa/

>>12312612
No. This is a repellant ugly fat fuck.
>>
>>12312563
So what's the question here ?
>>
>>12312563
Cut your neck beard u look like you're gonna blow us up.
>>
>>12312633
Already cutted it out

>>12312628
I have no style, wanna get one good for me, any suggestions?
>>
>>12312645
>I have no style, wanna get one good for me, any suggestions?
just lurk more. what, are you gonna ask that question everytime you're gonna get dressed ? you have to know what you like. what do you like ?
>>
File: cuff inspo.jpg (893KB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
cuff inspo.jpg
893KB, 3000x4500px
>>12312645
smart casual is good if you just want to look like a serious adult, if that's not your cup of tea look around this board for some styles you like
never attempt anything even slightly risque until you're slim, try to get some more relaxed high/midwaisted pants (maybe chinos or something)
the typical newfag casual core is full Uniqlo, since they sell decent quality, inoffensive basics for cheap
try to limit your color palette to versatile colors for now, like navy, black, grey, white, khaki etc.
>>
You've got two nice dresses in the back, show us what they look like on you.
>>
>>12312563
>mfw this is sieg
>>
>>12312626
>>>This thread is allowed to exist
>anon needs help and guidance
>totally not /fa/
>>
>>12312692
Oh you really what to see?
>>
>>12312612
He is fat as fuck, idiot.
>>
>>12312769
nah, fat as fuck is when your belly is wider than your chest, like here
>>12312587
>>
>>12312785
Not that anon but i'm starting to like how /fa/ defines fat, fat fuck and big
>>
>>12312795
I mean he is a fatass, just not what I'd call fat as fuck, more like "generic middle-aged man" fat
>>
Wear baggy clothes. They make u seem fat by making it seem u look fat because of clothes but not because of your disgusting man fat,
>>
>>12312563
I think beard looks alright for now but definitely shave it when you're at your goal weight, it doesn't cover your cheeks enough. Alternatively, you could just keep the mustache but you said you didn't want to do that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.