[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw retarded enough to took Accutane Who the fuck got his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1486407724960.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1486407724960.png
80KB, 686x686px
>tfw retarded enough to took Accutane

Who the fuck got his mental health fucked by this drug ?
>>
>>12303985
Me too thanks but it wears off after a bit

Got great skin now tho lol
>>
ya my friend took it and even though his skin looks good he's become crazy and has a lot of health issues. dunno if it's from the accutane but they started after he got off so...
>>
i took it too and i'm a depressed, anxious fuck but i don't know if it's from that
>>
you'll cowards don't even freebase accutane?
>>
>>12303985
Accutane improved my life tenfold, it's not its fault you are weakminded.
>>
>>12304112
Causes depression
>>12303985
>>>>>>taking a medication and not looking into side effects
I bet you would take effexor while under 25 years old just because Dr. Bridge told you too
>>
My doc told me this depression shit has been debunked and basically people want to kill themselves because they look worse than before during the first few months of treatment

Personally even though I'm rather moody and depressed all year round I had no mood swings whatsoever during my treatment. Don't be afraid guys because it's truly life-changing
>>
>>12304204
Kek oooookaaaaaay sure buddy
>>
>tfw depression for about 5 years since age 20
>accutane'd at 16
my friend who also took accutane had bouts with it a bunch of years later too.
thanks pimples.
>>
>>12304189
I cold turkeyed off effexor 250mg like three months ago. shit was crazy. the third day i sat in a chair and stared at a wall for like three hours without moving. i had to take three weeks off work to go through withdrawals.
>>
>>12304223
why was everything that happened in that story in lumps of three? i never realized that before now.
>>
>>12304118
Woah, never expected a Viper reference out here.
>>
I took it. Great skin.
Also severe OCD, anxiety, depression and occasional psychosis.
Not ideal.
>>
It saved my life from acne depression. The insanity is only temporary. I was already a cunt at 16, who knows if it made it worse or not. I was arrested once for violence at 17 on it. I would do it again.
>>
>>12304237
woah.
viper was very a famous /mu/ meme 3 years ago
>>
>>12304189
>>12304112
>causes depression
>but at least you get a nice skin
worth it I guess
>>
Wtf are you lapplanders talking about?
>>
>>12303985
People that have mental side effects from accutane are fucked in the head before starting it.

I had minor depression before taking it and I have to feel any change in my mental state. I have my ups and downs but that's nothing new. Other than dry skin and some soreness every now and then there is literally nothing different. (Currently into month 5).
>>
>>12305008
To add on; I used to have anger bouts that I was warned would worsen with accutane, and I've been super chill since taking it.
>>
>>12304223
Typically can last months. It's a fucked drug that might be pulled from the markets for fudging nunbers regarding suicides resulting from it
>>
was depression/suicidal before accutane
very happy and go-lucky after accutane

im glad i took it cause i had it BAD on my face, but my chest and back had it worse and they're all super scarred up. dont really know what to do about that, its like the only thing that i'm really really insecure about.
>>
>>12305067
My back is fucked too. Been looking into remedies and one that keeps popping up is a Sea Salt + Hot Water paste. This video is basically the idea of it, but we'd just smear it on our back instead of with a Q tip.

Plan on starting it after I go shopping tmrw.
https://youtu.be/IyAjFDvNicI
>>
>>12305090
>>12305067
Ease up on the hot water in the shower.
>>
>>12305095
so what, tepid water or like cold water? and got any other tips? considering getting into skin care to be more /fa/ but idk if i can deal with how much everything costs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.