[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /fa/ think about rick owens and acronym? In terms of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

what does /fa/ think about rick owens and acronym? In terms of price, style, etc. Also discuss Off White
>>
>>12300177
>acronym
ill-fitting memewear made out of discarded sports bags, maliciously advertised as "cyberpunk" to impressionable teenagers who want to look like Flatlander from Death Grips.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>12300191
OP here. thank you anon. i see so many cyber ninjas on instagram and they make me cringe.
>>
>>12300191
You sound poor
>>
>>12300198
this is one thing i don't understand. Flexing is whatever but i feel like streetwear is mostly flexing how much money you have. Is that what street wear is about?
>>
>>12300198
oh yeah I forgot to mention "overpriced", thanks for reminding me.

At any rate, if your way of moneyflexing is buying Acronym you're not the most qualified to call someone else poor.

It's too expensive to be reasonably priced but not expensive enough to act smug about being able to afford it.
>>
>>12300210
you dont own a $2000 jacket or anything 2000 dollars at all, i can tell :)
>>
I like some of their pieces, mostly their bags and lightweight jackets. In terms of the technical aspects of their textiles I'm not exactly sure how they compare to similar fabrics and if the price i justified ( I think its mostly inflated by fan boys)

I can't afford any of it since I'm a broke architecture student without daddy's money so dropping 2k on a bag is out of the question for now.

I really like Errolson's concepts and influences. I may be biased since his parents are architects, but he has a very good niche to himself and unfortunately the price reflects it. While not getting too political I feel like the majority of people who buy it now use it to flex on others instead of appreciating the work and design process that goes for each garment, similar to the effect that stone island has felt in the last decade.
>>
>>12300208
thats really exactly what streetwear is about
>>
>>12300196
Why are you thanking him for his opinion lol
>>
>>12300748
this is bait right
>>
none of these brands have anything to do with each other
fuck off back to r/streetwear with your shitty obsession over flexing pieces
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.