[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /fa/ i have my first ever job interview coming up (24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ArVYx.jpg (120KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ArVYx.jpg
120KB, 956x1280px
hello /fa/

i have my first ever job interview coming up (24 y/o) and need to wear a suit. i've tried buying a few jackets online to see the fit, and i've noticed a common problem.

My clavicles are too narrow for all the suits at my height; 6'1. My clavicles are really narrow, kind of like the pic related (i just googled narrow shoulders, but it's what I look like in clothes) I've now noticed it on all my shirts and tees, I can't unsee it.

Anyway, back to the point of me being here. If I were to go to an tailor, would they be able to take any of the suit jackets I have and make the shoulder area narrower, or is thiat just as stupid as it sounds. What do I need to do to get a jacket that fits, get one completely made from scratch? Where do you even get one like that?

I may have rambled a bit at the end, but if anyone can help me I'd be really grateful.

t. reforming robot
>>
is that you in the pic?
>>
>>12291885
Start doing some rowing. And then pull ups. Maybe won't look so puny.
>>
>>12291903

no, i googled narrow clavicles and that was the closet pic to what i look like.

>>12291916
ty, i'll make sure and do all the exercises that induce bone growth everynight for 1000 reps.
>>
>>12291885
i guess just ask at the tailor if he could do that
>>
>>12291885
Work out a bit and get the suit tailored.
>>
>>12291885
Stolen from hypebeast waywtd thread
>>
>>12291885
A tailor can do that, might be expensive though don't know, or maybe they dont want to because of time who knows

You can also order made to measure suits
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.