[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there literally anyway to wear a fedora without looking like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4061.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4061.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
Is there literally anyway to wear a fedora without looking like you just stumbled out of /r/atheism?
>>
>>12276665
no
>>
time travel
>>
>>12276665
Yeah act in a Noir movie
>>
>>Be me
>>Haven't cut hair since winter break/mid-January
>>Decide to drive all the way downtown my local shitty city to get a haircut/undercut
>>Take exit and about to enter the town square
>>To the left of me their is a huge ass fucking line of people near a convention center
>>Wondering wtf those idiots are lined up for on a Sunday morning
>>Shrug it off and just reach the destination
>>Ask for short sides but just enough on top/front to fauxhawk
>>talk w the barb, tells me their holding the annual "Pensacon"
>>Leave barbershop and pay $35 for some mediocre line up
>>Since I'm already near it, say "fuck it, why not" and drive to the parking lot of the place
>>Walk a mile up, and see three people dressed up so I get in and sneak in with them
>>Keep in mind I'm wearing a Red flannel, some jeans, and coke AF1 mids
>>Get inside yet, black retarded security dude by door says "hol up, where your ID"
>>Continue walking, and just say "I'm with them" and point forward as we walk in
>>As I'm inside, notice a bunch of basement dwellers, redditfags, beta males, qtAnimegfs, faggots that really like sailor moon, ugly girls dressed cartoonishly slutty (but 1 norwegian chick was banging with cleavage showing) and potential /co/cksuckers
>>Walk around the stadium in a circle then I'm back to the entrance.
>>As I'm noticing more people come in, see these two full-grown manlets dressed as literally batman and superman padded outfits waddling in
>>Both were wearing fedoras
>>Stop a couple feet after entering
>>Take a brief moment to soak in the environment from their limited perspective
>>In one swift motion tip their fedoras upwards
>>They both nod in accordance
>>Immediately they hastily start speedwaddling as if they're some autistic elitists
>>Smirk to myself trying to contemplate wtf I just saw

It was probably the first time I've ever witnessed a 4chan moment in real life
>>
>>12276665
That's not a fedora
>>
>>12276743
desu i love cons, nerds are surprisingly hilarious to be around irl because they have no social limits, you can convince them to do the stupidest shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.