[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get told that I shouldn't need a belt with my jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>buy pair of jeans that "fit" without needing a belt
>literally looks like I'm wearing women's jeans
>smashes my testicles to my leg
>ass and thighs are way too tight

What gives /fa/? I don't have a strange body shape
>>
>>12269721

They will stretch with time family
>>
Get muscle, get legs bigger then ass.
>>
>>12269721
You are told that so you don't buy jeans that are too big for you.
The fact that you went out to buy jeans that are too small so that you could complain on an anonymous fashion forum shows your highly concentrated autism you fucking sperg
>>
>>12269950
The fact that you went out of your way to insult someone on an anonymous image board shows how little your time is worth.
>>
You should wear a belt even if your pants fit
If not then have a tailor remove the belt loops
>>
File: 675.jpg (47KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
675.jpg
47KB, 500x318px
>>
>>12269721
>literally looks like I'm wearing women's jeans

Congratulations, you're halfway to becoming effay already.
>>
>>12269721
how do your testicles get smashed to your leg? you have two legs and there's a handy dandy gap in the middle of them where you balls go
>>
File: 1400267559239.png (168KB, 385x319px) Image search: [Google]
1400267559239.png
168KB, 385x319px
>>12270048
>you have two legs and there's a handy dandy gap in the middle of them where you balls go

>being a bipedlet
>>
I never understood people complaining about being sore in tight pants. I always ice my balls and penis before putting pants on because I think a massive bulge is disgusting, I thought everyone did this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.