[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeezy Hype/Hate Thread So we've got another pair dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Yeezy Hype/Hate Thread

So we've got another pair dropping tomorrow.
General question. I'm 2/2 for purchasing Yeezy's in the past, but now I've moved to the west coast. I'm trying to get these for a friend as he won't have internet access. Do the shoes go on sale at the same time on the west coast as east? Or will they have their own drop time? Also, what is a good range (for PST) to start looking?
>>
i believe this will be the hardest release to cop. to give you perspective main city stores only got 200 units whereas previous units where over 600.
>>
>>12267846
I'm going through the website, not the stores.
But yikes, I might go 2/3 after this one
>>
>>12267847
Or are they not available through the site? I noticed there was a reservation but I hadn't had the app yet.
>>
>>12267834
Last adidas.com release was 10 am est, same as the sneaker stores like Finishline and footlocker
Pretty sure it's the same release time on eastern as well as western, so I'd predict 7am for west coast again, may be wrong
>>
>>12267834
>buying yeezy's for a friend who is so poverty level he doesn't even have internet

whew, maybe help prioritize his life first
>>
i copped the yeezy copper v2's and im not sure wether or not i should keep em. what do u guys think of these china shoes? should i resell for 450-500 and buy designer?
>>
>>12267834
I have a pair of 750s and personally I don't really much care for the 350s. Only ones I'd cop would be Beluga and All Black--and only for retail.
>>
how much should i sell these for?
>>
>>12268185
if you don't have any other nice black shoes, i would just keep them. the coppers look decent enough
if you are going to sell them, do it ASAP because they p much lose value everyday, especially with new models coming out the older ones become less desirable
>>
>>12268185
Sell them

They look like shit and it will be shameful to wear that in public as soon as this brand will lose its hype
>>
>>12268392
just sold mine for 1450 but i got a reservation and picked up in LA
>>
Gonna sell mine once they arrive
>>
>>12269676
Same here. If anyone's got tips on not getting scammed on eBay that'd be nice. I have fairly strict buyer screening enabled because looking at other auctions for them the people bidding high have like 2 reputation and I bet they're some cunts that will pull some shit like swapping with fakes and disputing with eBay for a return or claim they never got them or something.
>>
>>12267834
Reminds me of some Zebra Cakes
>>
When do they come out and how can I get them?
t. First big cop
>>
Fuck i JUST saw the date this was posted, nvm
>>12272296
>>
alright gotta admit they look pretty good, I wish I wasn't a poorfag so I could afford some Yeezys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.