[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey effay, am i effay? how should I dress given my look? when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

hey effay, am i effay? how should I dress given my look? when is the best moment to kiss a girl? how do I kiss a girl? rate me.
>>
>>12264658
landmark fit 10/10, no complaints
your look is fucken solid bro
the best time to kiss a girl is when her sexual market value (SMV) is compromised, usually by a backhanded compliment like "nice nails, are they real?" this is the best time to strike.
when you kiss, wait for her to stick her tongue out and then just kind of lick it with your tongue

good luck bro
>>
>>12264666
how many shit tests do i need to complete before i sarge her?
>>
please respond.
>>
>>12264658
You look better than anyone in the waywt, that's for sure
>>
>>12264733
What's that?
>>
>>12264658
you give me hope about having a mediocre hairline and big nose. seriously you look good man
>>
>>12264780
"What are you wearing today" basically a place where the insecure try to get validation for their shitty outfits
>>
>>12264658
you're trying too hard
>>
>>12264658

why the fuck is there like a divide in peoples facial aesthetics on /fa/.

On one hand, you have people with strong lower thirds, strong jaws and bushy eyebrows and look kinda like models.

On the other hand, you have low test baby faced twink faggots or people who are super ugly.

Deadass what nigga.
>>
>>12264678
If you need to ask then well I'm afraid kissing girls is the least of your worries
>>
>>12264658
Kissing a girl is so easy if you're into it. My first kiss, I shit you not, was making out in the elevator at my dorm with a ONS I was taking back to my room (lot of firsts that night). I didn't plan that shit, making out in the elevator just happened mutually, and I did fine. Except I'm sure if I wasn't really into it I'd have been bad at it.

Also OP read some TheRedPill, take it with a grain of salt, and stop looking so nice, wacky, sweet etc... women don't want that. Why do you think grinding works at a party? Again, that night with that girl started with me grinding on her while we played beer pong. Alpha. I'm not even good looking or fit (Im skinny not fat), I just had confidence and fucking went for it.

I don't care if OP is b8, everyone here who can't get women NEEDS to read this. This is the truth.
>>
File: IMG_9349.jpg (657KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9349.jpg
657KB, 2448x2448px
>>12264915
my face is chubby and my skin is bad but at least i have dsl right
>>
>>12265314

lower your body fat and your lower jaw/lower thirds is kinda small. not really model looks unless you do something with your jaw, your skin and your chubby cheeks.
>>
>>12265314
duckfaced bitch, kys
>>
>>12264978

just b urself :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.