[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bringing a picture into the barber Is this actually acceptable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1176.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
>bringing a picture into the barber

Is this actually acceptable to do? I just say two on the side and then tell them to trim the top to my liking but I want to change up my hair but don't want to reveal my autism.
>>
Bringing a picture is absolutely the best way to get a hair cut. Because you probably don't know all the terms barbers know like taper, fade, thin, etc. as opposed to the barber who should have that knowledge very well reinforced. If you poorly describe the hair cut you want to a barber you will pay the consequences, if you give them a picture, they will know what to do.
>>
>>12260818
It would be more autistic to not bring a picture to show them what you want ITS THEIR JOB IN FACT and they do it all the time. Just have a plan to describe the back of the head because odds are you won't have that angle
>>
>>12260818
>>bringing a picture into the barber
>bringing a picture into the barber
what kind of picture? mbybe the 1 wher i am fucing ur dumb motter
>>
>>12260818
why is that even a question? if you're gonna try and describe a cut you like why not show them?
>>
>bring photo into barbers
>he laughs and says that guy looks like a fag
>>
>>12260833

I must say the complete opposite. I've been shitposting on /fa/ since like 2012 and every time I bring a picture to a barber he fucks my shit up. Even if its a fucking 360 degree panorama fucking HD photo. Never looks right. Different barbers at different price points. every fucking time.

However, when I describe it and talk him through it strictly verbally, he always cleans me up nice. Just tell him to do his thing, he knows whats up cause he's been doing this shit for a while. He probably knows what will go best with your hairline and face shape and all that.
>>
>>12261151
Some of them work visually like artists and can copy from a picture, others are more mathematical about it, so if you know technical terms and actual lengths then they excel
>>
>>12260818
Every stylist I've asked has said they don't mind it but they can't always use the images
Not every guy can achieve a certain hairstyle, so they end up getting red pilled
>>
>>12261123
damn feels bad man
>>
I want to do it but Im still not sure bout my face shape. Don't want to end up looking silly afterward
>>
>>12260818
Holy shit that barber fucked that guys shit up senpai
>>
>>12260818
it's like showing a painter a photo to paint... what is autistic about that

>>12261151
i wonder why, if you look like fucking pinhead you cant have the /fa/ approved cuts on handsome men, you dunce
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.