[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Y's by Yohji worth it? The coat (pic related) is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: s-l1600.jpg (34KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
34KB, 800x800px
Is Y's by Yohji worth it? The coat (pic related) is going for ~700aud and was thinking of buying. Or should I just get some YYPH from YHJ?
>>
>>12251429
>worth
Thats totally subjective and up to you, if you're happy to drop $700 on a cost by all means.

On that note, i personally like YYPH much better than Y's. YYPH tends to feel more interesting vs Y's which tend to have safer designs/fabrics
>>
>>12251429
If you're into well-made and loose fitting clothes, then yes it's worth every penny.
As the other anon said, don't expect it to be as nextlvl as the mainline.
Cop if you need a coat anon
>>
Fuck no
Ive owned over 100 pieces of yohji
That is an awful fucking price you can get one for like less than 200 easily what the actual fuck
>>
>>12251742
>On that note, i personally like YYPH much better than Y's. YYPH tends to feel more interesting vs Y's which tend to have safer designs/fabrics
You have not owned anything by either, have you
>>
>>12251764
Yeah man been searching YHJ recently. Any other places you recommend?
>>
Best proxy service for YHJ?

Wanna find a guide and get good shit. But I feel like there would be many fakes
>>
>>12251807
I've used buyee and there pretty good, just more on the expensive side.
>>
>>12251837
I heard there's cheaper and such. How much is buyee typically?

I remember there was one that wanted all my personal details and ID so I was kinda wary
>>
>>12251864
For me personally, the converted price is not accurate, and they charged me like $50/60 more. Then they add on fees which is like a 10% service fee, a insurance package for ~500 yen, then shipping which, which they mark up the price cos they add extra weight.
>>
>>12251837
I use FromJapan since they change the value of the stuff I buy so I don't have to pay customs.
>>
>>12251764
Don't listen to this troll buy it

700 is a good price

Goys stop trolling the poor anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.