[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this hairstyle has a name? The original character is Rohan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Does this hairstyle has a name?
The original character is Rohan Kishibe from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>12240335
cool jojo reference bro haha
i fucking love jojo
>>
>>12240335
/fa/ is the only board where you can post Jojo and not be completely ignored or treated as shitpost, is it because Jojo's is effay af? If Rohan's cut has a name let me know
>>
>>12240335
7>8>3>6>2>5>4>1
>>
>>12240504
>3 ranked that high
>2 or 3 higher than 4

almost
>>
>>12240507
4 is shit though. And I say it as somebody who read it before ebin anime.
>Worst fucking cast with Okyasu being the only one with development and interesting memorable character
>filler chapters that do nothing since neither they add to characters nor to the plot
>basically everything without Kira in it can be considered a fillerm 3 has same "fight of the week" structure, but much better feel of accomplishment and progression with each fight being harder
>stands are cool, but not as cool as Egypt Gods in 3
>muh Kira is cool, but has same screen time as Leto's Joker in Suicide Squad with really retarded final fight
Why is it good again? Because muh comfy slice of life?
>>
>>12240504
shit opinion

7>2>8>4>6>5>3>1
>>
>>12240520
I think you just have a lack of understanding of the appeal of part 4
>>
>>12240335
Overgrown fringe undercut with a headband under it
>>
>>12240545
Which is? People meme it up all the time while hating part 6 which is one of the best and best of the "before SBR" parts.
>>
>>12240335
Is that actually supposed to be a headband? All this time I thought Rohan just had nxtlvl hair
>>
>>12240574
OP here, yes that's a headband
>>
>>12240550
OP again, thank you, i checked on google and it's not the exactly same thing, but it's very similar, we all know Araki lmao
>>
>>12240520
I was about to post a long winded and grammatically non-sensical post, but I accidentally closed the tab.
I'm just going to say you come off as close-minded and insecure and try to compensate by being edgy as fuck and telling all the normie piece of scum how wrong they for liking part 4 while at the same time being too stupid/insecure to understand the appeal of it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.