[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the point of being alive if you are not attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487065621183.jpg (170KB, 643x547px) Image search: [Google]
1487065621183.jpg
170KB, 643x547px
what is the point of being alive if you are not attractive?

This is further proof genetics matter more than anything else
>>
What kind of figurehead of mediocrity are you reading to care about being near a Jenner or Madonna AND call that couture?

There's still plenty to enjoy being in the unremarkably predisposed masses anyways, like actually making something out of yourself.

That guy might be attractive and briefly successfully, but I promise he's still a husk of person that would be working in construction or fast food with a different face.
>>
How is being ugly even a thing? Nigga just walk away from the computer. Close your eyes.
>>
>>12237052
>what is the point of being alive if you are not attractive?
What is the point of being alive if this is the way you view the world?
>>
>>12237052
He's fucking stunning. Good for him trying to turn his life around. What did he do anyway?
>>
>>12237148
killed two children for their iphones
>>
>>12237052
Glorification of criminals is generally dumb as fuck. But if the guy wasn't raping children, killing people, or torturing animals by the dozen, and served his sentence and is being productive instead of being a thug fag then it's whatever
>>
>>12237257
that's badass
>>
>>12237301
I have no idea actually, just wanted to get a reaction from anon
>>
>>12237301
yeh and in his defense the iPhone 3 had jusst dropped and there was a fucking national stampede to get it
>>
>>12237052
>black nails
his gang mates would fuck him in the ass for that
>>
>>12237518
T-that sounds hot...
>>
>>12237518
I fuck guys in the ass with black nails
>>
>>12237524
>>12237528
because you are faggots and he's a gang member, gang members don't paint their nails. know the difference
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.