[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a cutoff age for wearing hoodies? im 42, and i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: M1-1A-1-CAMO_FT_0297.jpg (407KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
M1-1A-1-CAMO_FT_0297.jpg
407KB, 2000x2000px
is there a cutoff age for wearing hoodies? im 42, and i dont want to look like one of those older men whos trying to cling onto his youth and tries to dress like a teenager.
>>
go for neutral colors like black or grey and stay away from zip ups and you'll be fine
>>
>>12235241
You can wear pullover hoodies at any age. Just get a solid colored one like mentioned above, maybe get one with a logo if you're older, one with your local fire department or similarly masc logo and you're good.
>>
>>12235241
Oldfag here too. I have a Calvin Klein slim black pullover that looks pretty good. I wear zip ups too but solid colors and fitted.
>>
>>12235247
the fuck is wrong with zipups
they don't look very good ziped IMO but unzipped they sure as hell look better than pullovers
>>
>>12236108
They tend to distort and are impractical in general. Id go for a cardigan if I wanted an open chested warm thing.
>>
>>12236133
What do you mean distort?
>>
>>12236108
only teenagers wear that shit
>>
>>12236138
Poorly-made hoodies tend to warp along the zipper. Better quality hoodies don't do this as much, though.
>>
>>12236140
how the fuck are pullovers any less teenagerish?

>>12236143
I assume you mean they stretch from the weight of the zipper? if so I see what you mean
>>
File: belichick_hoodie.jpg (23KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
belichick_hoodie.jpg
23KB, 640x360px
>>12235241
if there is a cutoff age, it's apparently more than 64
>>
>>12235241
just wear zip up hoodies they'll make you look like an in shape dad
>>
File: effay belichick.jpg (36KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
effay belichick.jpg
36KB, 656x369px
>>12236328
Bill Belichick is effay?
>>
File: Unabomber-sketch.png (59KB, 247x329px) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-sketch.png
59KB, 247x329px
this fashion icon wore hoodies late in life
>>
>>12235241
>im 42,
And still on 4chan?
Jesus
>>
>>12236498
I think a friend of mine mentioned a 60 year old /pol/ user.

>>12236146
>how the fuck are pullovers any less teenagerish?
The person wearing the item knows what he wants. If he's hot, he'll take the hoodie off. If he's cold, he'll leave it on. No annoying zipper going everywhere, no issue with having to zip it up or zip it apart when sitting down (zip hoodies have a habit of making a strange bulge in my experience when sitting down with them zipped up). Also more practical for walking along as you dont have to deal with it flapping everywhere, or your headphone cables grinding against the zip - I've had hoodies that have done this before.

>I assume you mean they stretch from the weight of the zipper? if so I see what you mean
In my experience, my uniqlo zip hoodie warped along the zip while the fabric itself was fine. This made it slightly wavy and produced the bulge effect that I described above to be accentuated while sitting down, and slightly occur when standing up.
>>
>>12236498
>still on 4chan

yes, he's been using 4chan for 30 years
>>
>>12235241
igor, fuck off and kill yourself
you dress like a teenager already
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.