[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do I do with the pair of baby yeezys that I purchased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

what do I do with the pair of baby yeezys that I purchased this morning
>>
>>12229039
apply onto penis, i mean if you have a baby sized penis
>>
>>12229039
Sell for 200 at most.

Stop buying infant shoes just for the purpose of resale you fuck.
>>
>>12229039
Why would you buy this? The resell can't even be good for infant shoes.
>>
>>12229047
>>12229048
I got to the selection screen and tried for adult sizes about 150 times before giving up and getting to checkout first try with infant :(

I was gonna wear them shits too
>>
>>12229039
Resell will only get you like $200 at the most honestly. Just checked ebay for reference. Sorry mate, make a better choice about size next time.
>>
damn just keep em
when you have a kid you and him can fucking match
and you'll look like matching dickriding fuccboi hypebeasts
>>
Keep them in case you have a child.
I started buying tiny shoes at thrifts cuz they're like 3$
if i dont have a kid ill just give them to people i know who have them
>>
>>12229737
That's a good way to guarantee no one will ever let you near their child.
>>
Put them on your cat/dog
>>
>>12229039
Tie the laces together and hang them on your rear view mirror.
>>
resell to a fuccboi baby triple the price
>>
>>12229039
If you ever break your leg put them on the ends of your crutches
>>
>>12230044
do you think that would lead to my car getting broken into
>>
For Sale: Baby Yeezys, Never Worn
>>
>>12230044
This is the funniest idea
>>
>>12230164
>fuccboi baby
You mean a fuccbabi?
>>
>>12231062
wow you're a smart guy

i applaud you anon
>>
>>12231062
Hemingway is /fa/ as fok
>>
>>12230044
double dubs means do it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.