[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are A.P.C garments made? Are they good quality? Do I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (3KB, 147x53px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 147x53px
Where are A.P.C garments made? Are they good quality?
Do I have to settle for Acne in that price range?
>>
>>12226770
made in either Macau or Portugal, some things in France as far as I know

>shoes
range from decent to good, check out what you're buying
>shirts
overpriced but pretty nice; same with jeans
>outerwear
>knitwear
sorry, no clue

if you're worried about price, just buy their shit when it goes on sale at the end of the season
>>
>>12226878
Thanks for the insight, I thought the thread would die without any response.

I was considering buying their Chelsea boots and sneakers but the fact that they don't always disclose where they manufacture got me a little bit cold
>>
>>12226915
the country of manufacture isn't any indicator of quality, there are well made products from China just as there are shit tier products from Italy

just look at the details that tell you how (i.e. welted vs. cemented soles) and what it's made out of
>>
>>12226770
The quality is pretty good. Raw denim jeans are good quality. Normal denim is pretty good could be a bit better for the price. T shirts are good, sweaters are great

In Australia at least they aren't that Mich more expensive than other clothing brands of substantially worse design and quality
>>
>>12226927
>Normal denim is pretty good could be a bit better for the price
what do you mean?
I would've assumed that their raw and washed denim would be same quality
>>
>>12226975
he doesn't know what he's talking about, it's literally the same shit
>>
>>12226975
For $240 it could be a bit better. Certainly better than the $150 pair that I get from the run of the mill retail shop

>>12226991
No it isn't. Not even close. Different denim, different manafacturing, the old similarities between the two are cut and the fact they are selvege
>>
For the price that APC charges, I'd rather go for some Japan Blues. Hard to find a silhouette quite as slim as those Petit New Standards though, but I'd rather have more interesting textures and non stretch raws.
>>
>>12226770
Their jeans are really pretty

I like their logo

Lots of marketing lets them get away with their pricing

IMO they're the poor man's Norse Projects

NP>Our Legacy>APC>Acne
>>
>>12227242
apc is more expensive than norse lol
apc also has some stuff that isnt totally boring and lame
>>
>>12227242
Literally all shit tier bland "high quality basics" for kids too poor and afraid to wear something interesting
>>
Ami, Our Legacy and Norse Projects are the best similar brands in this price range. Acne is the worst.
>>
>>12226927
Where in Aus do you cop?
>>
>>12227608
Yes this. Got few shirts and pants from AMI and the quality is off the charts. Minor details here and there that i like.
Plus theyre not all basic bitch pieces.
>>
>>12227656
AMI is pretty much my favorite brand atm. Great quality, cuts, details, etc. at a decent price.
>>
>>12226770
If you need jeans than MCQ McQueen, Rag & Bone Fit 1 or saving up a bit Sain Laurent are you best bet.
>>
Gotta say I thank you all for your advice
>>
>>12226770
APC price for jeans especially has gone up a bunch recently, but I still like it a lot. Bought a pair of black PS a year or two ago for $140 and I've pretty much worn them every day since. Also own a Harrington from them which is really solid. I don't know if it's worth it at retail in 2017, but the quality and fit is great.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.