[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this still relevant? Basically do this with an overcoat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: minimal.png (189KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
minimal.png
189KB, 1000x800px
Is this still relevant? Basically do this with an overcoat instead of a bomber
>>
File: _LEM0569 (1).jpg (161KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
_LEM0569 (1).jpg
161KB, 900x1350px
bland tasteless cuck-core
minimalism is about making what little details there are, stand out and shine, not just completely removing every single detail to make things as plain and simple as possible
big difference between simple and minimal
>>
>>12225409
Rather would blend in than look like that fag
>>
>>12225410
well that's cool, pretending you're all nonchalant and knowledgeable about fashion because someone insulted you, but in reality, deep down you know that even in a million years you couldn't come up with an outfit half as near as good as that in your shitty first year design student bland cos garbage
>>
>>12225410
Why are you here? What do you hope to gain?

>pls /fa/, help me look like everyone else
>>
>>12225432
Want to look good without looking like a tryhard
>>
>>12225436
Seems like you've got a case of "have payed no attention to fashion in my life and the thought that people might start focusing on me carries unbearable pressure"
>>
>>12225436
If you think this >>12225409 looks tryhard, then you're not going to look good. Nobody looks good who's afraid to show any affectation or personality.
>>
>>12225449
The scarf ruins the whole fucking thing. Looks decent otherwise
>>
>>12225410
this
>>
looks okay to me but i'd replace the boots with dress shoes
>>
op the whole point of the whole minimal thing going on in that pic is that its not supposed to be relevant, its supposed to be timeless
>>
>>12225427
I do not even understand this post.
I can't see who it's directed to, it's just one long sentence of inanity.
It's so ridiculous you could be either be referring to the OP or >>12225409

kys
>>
>>12225489
op's cuckcore is cos tier 1st year design student garbage, he gets all angry his shit tier fashion taste was insulted so he pretends that >>12225409 isn't infinitely better than his shite
>>
>>12225401
its so simple its hard to call it relevant or irrelevant...a white t-shirt and a pair of black shoes. Come on dude
>>
this could work but personally I would try to add some small details. maybe like a button on a coat or a scarf or whatever. also shirts with subtle prints/patterns, maybe a heather t-shirt. this is just really is not very remarkable and limited imo.
>>
>>12225500
Oh now that's better and I can say I agree.
>>
File: 187.jpg (20KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
187.jpg
20KB, 600x448px
>>12225409
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.