[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can eyebrows be made to grow thicker? Are there any methods or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eva green.jpg (300KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eva green.jpg
300KB, 1600x1200px
Can eyebrows be made to grow thicker? Are there any methods or tricks that actually work? And that doesn't include shaving them off and hoping they grow back thicker, 'cos I'm definitely not into trying that.

Pic not really related, I just like her.
>>
>>12225082
shave them off. what are you scared of? faggot
>>
Yep.

Minoxidil will do the trick, regardless of you are man/woman.

(for reference: google "minoxidil eyebrows")

You can of course also give the appearance of thicker/fuller brows by applying makeup.
>>
>>12225083

>shave them off. what are you scared of? faggot

That it'll take fucking forever for them to grow back, dilweed.

That's for the bump tho, homie
>>
>>12225086

Thanks, that actually looks like it might possibly do the trick.

By the way, do you happen to know if minoxidil has a strong smell? Or can you get away with wearing it during the day?
>>
>>12225092
Doesn't smell much at all, and it's also colorless, so it shouldn't be noticed by anyone.

Just read up on side-effects before use. Since nearly all Minox products are alcohol-based, they can be quite drying. That's why it's good to couple them with a moisturizer in the area, ~15 mins or more after application. Try to not get it in your eyes.
>>
>>12225082
Be born a slav
>>
>>12225103
Or anything Balkan, I'm half Macedonian and my eyebrows are super thicc
>>
File: IMG_8613.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8613.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Skrrrrt
>>
>>12225139
What the fuck, didnt mean to post it here ffs
>>
>>12225143
learn how to
1. post in right thread
2. delete posts
before posting again pls
>>
>>12225082
>>12225086

Shaving won't work. It's an old wives tale
>>
>>12225103
slavs don't usually have thick brows
>>
>>12225082
>shaving your eyebrows
No stop. Applying Vaseline to my eyebrows and eyelashes made them thicker and longer
>>
>>12225082
castor oil, also google beard dye use for eyebrows
>>
>>12228842
http://www.vogue.com/article/how-to-thicken-eyebrows-with-beard-dye
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.