[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Evening all! I request your opinions on these boots matched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Shoes.jpg (914KB, 1799x3645px) Image search: [Google]
Shoes.jpg
914KB, 1799x3645px
Good Evening all! I request your opinions on these boots matched with this suit. Thanks for your help
-J
>>
You definitely want black shoes with a suit like this.

Those boots look a little too casual for this kind of suit, as well. I think the only shoes that will work here are black oxfords.
>>
>>12224199
Sigh.. I thought so, thanks for taking the time.
>>
>>12224217
you'd look absolutely killer in some black oxfords. cap toe. no full brogue nonsense.
>>
i am not at all versed in how suits work but that jacket looks really long

also, the brown does not compliment the grey very well. i would say black would go better
>>
>>12224259
He doesn't look terrible or anything, but it's kind of a stretch to say he'd look "absolutely killer" if he just changed his shoes. See below.

My advice OP:
-No, the shoes don't match. Brown doesn't go with black suits, and what's more as was already said the look of the boots is also just too casual.

-Unless it is necessary for some reason, ditch the vest. It just kind of screams "wannabe 'classy' old 40s movie guy fedora nerd fantasy". It actually doesn't look terrible, but you'd look better without it.

-Get new pants or get the pants altered so that they fit better. They are much too long and bunch up around your shoes too much. This is not a good luck.

-You might consider another tie color. Your tie width - to - lapel width is correct though

Good luck m8. Hope I wasn't being too harsh just trying to be honest so you can look better.
>>
>>12224290
**not a good LOOK
>>
jacket is too big, notably shoulders - see divots
collar gap
gap between jacket lapel and shirt collar
gap between waistcoat and shirt collar
pants too long, much more than a full break, easy fix with a hem
tie knot too small
jacket sleeves too long

surprisingly boots are ok - not great, but would recommend more formal shoes.
>>
>>12224305
You're being pretty nitpicky man. If he got the proper black shoes and hemmed his pants he'd look fine, really.
>>
>>12224310
he'd look fine for prom but badly dressed anywhere else, that suit's fit is terrible.
>>
>>12224290
Quality post senpai
>>
Thanks everyone for your help, I agree with most of it. Pants have yet to be hemmed, I think the sleeves are fine. It's for a wedding so not a huge deal, tie and shirt might change as the "have" to match whatever dress she picks.
>>
>>12224290
/thread
>>
>>12224194
Your outfit is too big. Compare the size of your collar to the size of your tie; Also you need smaller pants, your seem is too low, they're slacks not low seem joggers. Also you always wear black Oxfords with formal black suits, almost always unless you're effay af. Anytime you go suit shopping always go one size smaller if you can. It'll contour to your body better.
>>
>>12224290
I've always thought vest where cringy. Thanks for the validation anon
>>
>>12224194
sleek black boots will work much better. example slp chelsea or jhodpur boots. or just regular black oxfords

also, you need to see a tailor. trouser inseam and coat sleeves are way too long. waistcoat and coat both need to be taken in at the waist

if you are gonna try wear that in the daytime, buy a waistcoat and ties in a contrasting colours. all black is eveningwear

armscyes and coattails and trousers drop are all too long also, but these can't really be fixed. this is just the result of buying off the rack
>>
>>12224557
wtf nigga just buy the right size
>>
That suit looks like it's made out of plastic

Those modern fabrics are fucking awful
>>
>>12224365
**He'd look badly dressed anywhere where some highly fashion conscious person happened to be, which is very very unlikely. 99% of normie people would not notice his outfit as bad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.