[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of wear nice and expensive clothes, if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1416453510843.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416453510843.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
what's the point of wear nice and expensive clothes, if you're ugly

inb4 self esteem
>>
>>12223768
to express yourself, help maximize your appearance, allow you to feel more confident
>>
>>12223768

FOLLOWING THAT LOGIC: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIVING IF ONE IS UGLY?

YOUR RATIONALE IS FLAWED, BECAUSE IT PRESUPPOSES THAT LIFE IN THIS WORLD IS TO JUST BE BEAUTIFUL, THUS, NECESSARILY A LACK OF TELOS.

YOUR RATIONALE IS FATALISTIC.
>>
>>12223799
please stop posting
>>
because you like nice clothes???
>>12223788
lol, i threw up in my mouth a bit
>>
>>12223768
to make a complete fool of yourself
>>
>>12223799
I quite enjoy yours posts with the exception of watch threads
>>
>>12223799
Ugly people in nice pieces are still ultimately ugly. You can try to hide your true appearance by adding cosmetic measures, but you are still going to be second to the truly beautiful individuals.

So what's the point? You won't actually look better, you'll just present yourself as better. Which will seem forced.

Confidence? Is that it?

That was OPs point.
>>
>>12223799
>FOLLOWING THAT LOGIC: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIVING IF ONE IS UGLY?

well I honestly believe if your ugly you should kill yourself so...
>>
>>12223768
Well, some of us actually have a job, gf, etc. and need to look presentable on a daily basis.
>>
>>12224763
I don't think you understood his post
>>
>>12224781

wait so you are ugly? that sucks
>>
>>12224763
But then you're atleast ahead of all the other uglies who don't try. Don't tell me you've never seen a couple with an ugly guy who dresses nice and a decent looking girl.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.