[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence, most of you all lack it so let's start a confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0011.jpg (104KB, 640x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
104KB, 640x781px
Confidence, most of you all lack it so let's start a confidence thread. You can have a nice fit but it won't matter if your confidence is shit. What are some things you do to boost your confidence
>>
>>12219050
Fuck my bitch
>>
>>12219050

Your fit wont matter if your ugly as fuck and skinnyfat or fat.
>>
>>12219050
>What are some things you do to boost your confidence

Dress nicely
>>
receive compliments
>>
>>12219050
id on jacket pls
>>
>>12219079
this is the correct answer
>>
i don't obsess over what autists on /fa/ say
>>
>become a nihilist
nothing fucking matters, so what people think of me doesn't matter, so I just do/say shit without worrying
that's confidence right
>>
>>12219221
Close enough
>>
what are those boots
>>
>>12219050
Just do things that make you feel good about yourself. I think confidence si very related with how you perceive yourself.
>>
Your not going to like who you are in a vacuum, you need to go out and do things to love yourself
>>
is confidence the biggest cringy meme buzzword to ever be used on this board
like everytime I hear it mentioned I can't help but think of some insecure kid dressing up in his "siqq fashion cops" spending an hour to choose his outfit in the morning, then finally picking up the courage to walk outside pretending to act all cool and "fashion" when inside he's shitting himself worrying about whatever each stranger he walks past thinks of him
This confidence meme you all seem obsessed over is something that should just be there naturally, you shouldn't have to try or pretend, it should just be there, and if it isn't you should really just stop what you're doing and sort your shit issues out before you into "fashion"
>>
>>12219328
That was weirdly specific, sound almost like you're projecting
>>
>>12219328
Nice projection
>>
>>12219050
>Confidence
nice reddit
>>
>>12219233
seconding this
>>
File: 1485222406262.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1485222406262.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>12219050
>Spent my entire life being insulted endlessly by friends and strangers
>Learn to just focus on other shit
>Even though I suck ass at most other things
>Puberty did me good, I guess
>I don't have "confidence"
>I just don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks because I don't socialize with them to any normal level and therefor I've long since stopped caring about impressing them
>They confuse my apathy due to decades of bullying and insults as confidence

fuck lol
>>
>>12219443
>greentexting
ebic reddit post
>>
>>12219050
W2c pants
>>
someone better answer all these questions about OPs pic
>>
>>12219079
>just start getting into /fa/
>wear horrible printed t-shirt
>girl i like tells me my shirt is nice

>family comments on clothing im wearing
>have autism attack and have to leave the room
>>
>>12219454
literal autism
>>
>>12219312
this
>>
>>12219312
but I would die in a vacuum and I want to be dead
>>
>>12219079
>frequently receive compliments
>still insecure
>>
>>12219131
>>12219233
this
>>
How can I get over my fear of people?

Without talking to them.
>>
>>12219667
Have you tried killing every single one of them?
>>
>>12219667
Do you feel judged by people? Most of the time no one cares about what you do, also everyone judges people sometime.
Also think that everyone else is just like you.
>>
>>12219050
probably if i had a bigger dick and less oily face i'd be perfectly confident and i would've achieved a lot in life
>>
>>12219987
>Most of the time no one cares about what you do
This advice is true as far as it goes, but it's only really helpful to normies who are over anxious.

It's true that people don't consciously care about you but if you're consistently wrong they will pick up on it.
>>
>>12219079
no
>>12219221
yeah, I think I've actually become a solipsist to not have to face my insecurity. Feels pretty terrible actually, probably gonna have to fix that
>>12219235
yeah
>>12219312
yeah
>>12219328
>everything about a person is completely permanent
what the fuck dude
Just like having discipline is a habit, acting confident in order to be more confident is something that you can do to get used to thinking in a certain way. This also applies to people with depression who have toxic thought patterns. You can change the thought patterns by not acting on what you feel that you need to do at any given moment and instead doing something that is likely to reinforce a healthy thought pattern

fuck off with your toxicity you bitter nerd, support the people around you instead of dragging them down
>>
>>12219454
Would you say that you're confident in what you are doing and that you don't care about what others think because others are morons, or are you convinced that you and what you do is worthless and that it won't matter if you tell someone what you do because they'll see that it's shit? I'd say that it's a big difference between the two
>>12219667
talk to them enough to realize that it doesn't matter what they think of you as long as you are content with/like yourself. That's something to work on aswell, liking yourself more
>>
go to the gym. you can't be effay if you're fat and you look beta if you're scrawny. latter point you can't understand until you leave your autistic echo chamber. unless you're model tier being scrawny will never look good.
>>
>>12219050
one word, Phenibut

https://www.reddit.com/r/phenibut/
>>
>>12220028
>using drugs
>>
>>12219454
partially this kek
>>
>>12220031
I'ts not a "real" drug! It's a medicine. Caffeine is also a drug. Alcohol actually works the same as a socializer drug by enhancing the GABA-receptors in the brain as well. Very interesting "drug"
>>
Wear more red. It subconsciously primes you to give less of a fuck.
>>
>>12220058
yeah but drinking alcohol to boost your confidence is not a good recommendation, i guess it can be the same with Phenibut.
>>
>>12220058
>not real drug
>analog of GABA, the brain's most common inhibitory neurotransmitter
what
you're taking a drug that's decreasing your body's response to stimuli
you could work on changing the thought patterns that entice your brain when encountering stimuli but instead you're popping synthetic GABA to calm you down. Do you have a clinical condition? Because if so then it's great that you're taking it
>>
>>12220071
can you elaborate more on this?
>>
>>12220075

>Evolutionary anthropologists Russell Hill and Robert Barton of University of Durham, in the United Kingdom, analyzed the outcomes of four 2004 Olympics sports events, in which contestants were randomly assigned to wear either blue or red outfits. The red side won significantly more chance would predict across all four sports, 16 of 21 rounds of competition, and 19 of 29 weight classes. Hill and Barton suspect that a red uniform's association with aggression and anger might tip the competitive balance "when other factors are fairly equal."

fastcodesign.com/3029854/evidence/why-the-color-red-revs-you-up-but-lowers-your-iq

There are other studies. One factor is that you are seen as a bigger deal and more of a threat in red - which is one reason we hesitate to wear a lot of it.
>>
>>12219050
w2c this jacket famalam
>>
>>12220102
Another snippet:
> Be careful the next time you get dressed for a job interview. Maier, Elliot, and other researchers recently asked test participants to evaluate job candidates based on appearance. Those wearing red ties were judged as having less earning and leadership potential (compared with blue ties) and rated less likely to be hired (compared with green). The researchers see their findings as an extension of the negative impact that red can have during IQ tests—when intelligence and ability are at stake, they write, "red takes on the meaning of failure and leads to lower perceptions of competence."

But I think this is the wrong interpretation of the data.

From another article:
>Fascinating stuff. Pazda and his colleagues found another effect—that the women who were exposed to the photo of the woman wearing red engaged in “mate-guarding” and “derogation”; in other words, they were more likely to speak negatively about the woman wearing red ("I would guess that this women cheats on men", “I would guess that this woman has no money”, etc.) and more likely to protect their significant others from her.
time.com/2979618/women-red-sexual-threat/

Basically, red is attractive to the opposite sex, but makes haters of the same sex hate you more.

As for the actual reduction in test scores, I think that ties in to the increased aggression and confidence. Aggressively and confidently answering questions is not how to ace a test.
>>
File: IMG_1787.jpg (170KB, 1242x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
170KB, 1242x1196px
Get your anxiety and depression taken care of, take your meds
>>
>>12219062
you could be more polite and simply say that you should exercise and eat well

everyone is attractive in their own way, get that poor attitude out of here
>>
>>12219079
unfortunately you cross a threshold where you stop getting compliments because people are intimidated

seriously
>>
>>12219452
>>12219659
SLP Rangers iirc
>>
>>12219050
dress for yourself, not for approval
be aware of local fashion and trends to stay grounded but just do your own thing
recognize what fits and styles are appropriate for your body type, face, personality, work. etc.
focus on the positives aspects of yourself, try to improve the negatives if you can but don't fret over them if you can't
in the journey of self improvement you'll find that what you once saw as flaws either don't matter or they're part of what makes you unique, embrace them
but most importantly, don't worry too much because no one really cares

keep your chin up, have decent posture but don't over compensate, smile, assume everyone is your friend, give them a reason for them to actually want to be your friend

good vibes for everybody
>>
>>12219483
Original pic:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEMb8lWE7iz/
Probs pants.
http://whoisjacov.com/collections/collection1/products/tapered-black-denim-1
>>
File: 13.jpg (21KB, 423x580px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
21KB, 423x580px
>>12220132
were you trying to write the shortest comedy ever? if so, great work!!
>>
File: leader-725-2014-16206_1.jpg (136KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
leader-725-2014-16206_1.jpg
136KB, 940x705px
>>12220279
I think the first one is a bit of a catch 22

Dressing for yourself, knowing who you are, and being honest with yourself are important. But at the same time personal style can be a pretty big barrier for many people who dont know you to overcome, since so many people see clothing choices as a 1:1 representation of someones personality. It can be a tricky path to walk on because so many people will write you off before you even get a chance. People do care, they dont care about all the little minutia and quirks you might have but if you dress oddly or have very extreme tastes they will care. And that can be great, but it can also drive many away.

I guess what Im trying to say is, I think the ability to be aware of when to compromise on personal style and a style that is more inviting -or at the very least a style that wont deter new people- should be worn is important. Because yea, you dont want to dumbb down your tastes so much that you arent yourself anymore but also dont want to drive people away before they even get a chance to know you.
>>
>>12219233
Slp rangers I think
>>
>>12220320
no this is a good way of wording it, I totally agree
it can be conflicting for sure
my advice there is that it's better to have personal flair or a personal spin on a more common (or conforming) style rather than trying create your own style

being aware of your surroundings is probably the most important, especially with internet fashion
>>
>>12220291
edgelord
>>
File: 1470356290423.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470356290423.png
74KB, 300x256px
>be me, literal king autist sperglord
>talk to friend in class
>he tells me i appear confident
>>
>>12219341
>>12219380
>>12220008
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAH
confidence is not something you actively seek, but rather the result of the lifestyle you're leading and your personality traits
deliberately trying to project a confident persona is one of the most cringeworthy things you could. sorry you're a beta bitch with no self-esteem
>>
>>12219050
Honestly... I'm 24, been smoking weed since I was like, oh I dunno, 17? Not being high in public is the greatest thing on Earth. I have a history of wearing very dumb, loud clothing and if I'm stoned I'm super self conscious. Sober me just don't give no fugs, everyone else is boring. My dumb brain just wants to get stoned all the time, it can't be stopped!
>>
>>12220676
Your attitude tells me everything I need to know about your confidence, I'm not gonna bother taking advice from someone projecting so hard.
>>
>>12220676
>>waaaaah waaaaah
don't you even have an argument against what I said? You're admitting that my points are cogent but that you don't want to accept them?
what's the difference between living a lifestyle that will lead you to feel confident and actively trying to find stuff to do that will make you feel confident?
>>
>>12220733
>waaah your projecting waaah

>>12220737
the difference is you're tellign yourself a lie hoping that you'll come to believe it down the road rather than looking to change the material condition that lead you to being a spineless fuck lacking in confidence
>>
>>12220756
explain further what the material condition is, and how do you challenge that?
>>
>>12220733
Not him, but what he says is somewhat true. It's very easy to differentiate between someone who is naturally confident and someone who is attempting to appear confident
>>
>>12220794
find the root(s) to your lack of confidence and work on them. is it something easy to pinpoint like being ugly or poor or having a bad social skills? good, at least you'll have an easy time figuring out what to do. is it something more abstract or enduring, like deep seated issues stemming from traumatic events? you might need therapy or a herculean force of will
pretending to be confident won't fly. you'll be telling yourself and others a lie, and sensible people will be able to see right throught it. it's not healthy
>>
>>12219328
holy fuck
>>
>>12220827
Alright. You seem to have an approach towards internal problems that lie pretty closely to psychoanalysis, both your reasoning and psychoanalysis has the theme of finding the root source in order to get rid of the problem in common. I'm sure you've heard of cognitive behavioural therapy or CBT too, it has proven just as effective when it comes to improving people's sense of quality of life. The main difference between the two is that while psychoanalysis focuses on finding the root cause of one's issues, CBT aims to stop the problem by changing the thought patterns that enable it.
I'm with you when it comes to the easy to spot-ones like career, social skills, being in shape and whatnot as long as the dedication is at a healthy level (whatever that is). However once could call you arrogant because you assume that every enduring, abstract issue stem from traumatic events. One could also say that you just really like Freud. I'm leaning towards calling you arrogant though
>>
>>12220827
>>12220845
answer got all autismo but you're talking about different philosophies of therapy wheather you realize it or not
>>
>>12220028
like this a lot. it takes like 4-5 hours to fully kick in but lasts a very long time like 10 hours. what dose do you take / how long does it last?
btw dont mention it a lot. dont want it to be banned like kratom.
>>
Pretend your handsome as fuck and it'll eventually work itself into your psyche
>>
>>12220676
you couldn't be more wrong, go read some philosophy please
>>
>>12221141
This is great advice.
Don't let it be all you think about, as you should develop your personality outside of that, but convincing yourself to humbly think you look exceptionally good can do wonders.
>>
>>12219233
Dior AW07 combat boots

Good luck finding a pair
>>
>>12221263
They're SLP ranger boots actually
>>
>>12220266
I really like your post
>>
>>12221394
>>12220266
>everyone is attractive in their own way
bluepilled fucks like you should stick to reddit
>>
>>12221403
retard "alphas" like you should go fuck yourselves. I've probably been on 4chan longer then you since you don't even realize how autistic this sort of terminology is stupid as hell
>>
>>12221407
the opposite of bluepilled doesn't imply being "alpha", newfag
"everyone is attractive in their own way" is classic millenial post-Disney delusion that contradicts all the hard evidence pointing to the contrary the world offers you
>>
>>12221413
No it's a healthy worldview that states everyone has a unique form of beauty they can offer. Your bitter conclusion reached by "all the hard evidence the world offers you" shows how little you actually know considering your probably a moody middle class teen in a first world country the only reason you would be this much of a bitch is you're an edgy pussy,
>>
>>12221416
>healthy worldview

read: delusion
>>
>>12221423
wow good argument.
tell me how much of the world have you actually seen? Have you left your country at least?

The most beautiful people i've met weren't just the most attractive physically. I've met very ugly people that offered so much beauty to the world they couldn't help but be surrounded by love.
>>
>>12221426
calm down gandhi you're on 4chan not a mountaintop
>>
>>12221430
haha another good argument. you're really showing how knowledgable you are. If you're going to bring up "all the hard evidence presented to you by the world" to a "classic millenial" in a post disney delusion then please elaborate or shut the fuck up edgelord teen.
>>
>>12221438
i'm not even the guy you were arguing with
>>
>>12221443
then fuck off, this guy is being a little bitch for no reason
>>
>>12221416
>healthy worldview
why, because it lets you sleep at night?
your conception is classic romantic delusion. the world is full of people who have nothing to offer and perpetuating lies like "there's something beautiful in everyone" only makes them more comfortable with their status quo and miserable in the end
>>
>>12221448
yeah he's a bitch but so are you

go be a fag somewhere else
>>
>>12221449
accepting everyone can offer their own form of beauty is not the same as accepting the poor conditions of your life. i would sleep at night just fine either way because i don't depend on the beauty of others to be at peace with myself. i want to know why you think the world is "full of people who have nothing to offer" and why you think they would be miserable in the end because you've offered no reason. You probably have talked to not even 1% of the worlds population and have formed a close personal connection with less than 100, you most likely also have no distinguishing skills or intelligence so without reasoning you just sound like an edgelord.
>>
>>12221451
no fuck off to your own conversations
>>
>>12221449
I think you're just projecting
>>
>>12221466
suck my dick i picked this one to shit up and i'm fucking going to

fuck you
>>
>>12221463
yeah, then how come you claim everyone has their own beauty when you too haven't talked to even 1% of the world's population? you're so fucking retarded, go back to your reddit hugbox

>>12221471
fuck what you think, bitch
>>
>>12221463
>You probably have talked to not even 1% of the worlds population

you've talked to 70 million people?
>>
>>12221472
>hurr durr look at how edgy i am
i knew /fa/ was filled with emo teens but this is out of control.

>>12221475
>offers no reasoning again
I think everyone has their own form of beauty because everyone i've met has been able to meet that requirement. Your stating that only some people are worthless (i assume you're not saying that about everyone) so your statement demands a larger breadth of knowledge of people in general. If you were stating everyone is worhtless and you everyone you had met fulfilled that condition we would be in the same boat. If you can't do basic logic you should try to at least explain your points, faggot
>>
>>12221477
>>12221480
aside from that i've offered at least 1 reason which is 1 more then you edgy teens
>>
>>12221480
I've met worthless people, therefore worthless people exist
Even if you have met only "beautiful people" through your whole life (rose-tinted glasses imo) you can't expand upon that and conclude that all people are beautiful
seems like YOU have a problem with basic logic, disneybro
>>
File: 1485624302711.png (84KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1485624302711.png
84KB, 302x187px
>>12221480
>>12221482
hurr durr edge edge edge edgy teen hurr im an adult edgy teen look at me im mature and not e d g y edgy t e e n a g e r haha lol edge edge edge

IVE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD FIGURED OUT GUYHS BUT NOT YOU EDGY TEENAGER YOUR EDGE
edge edge edge
edge
dege
gde
gegeege
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedgt
EDGY
EDGY EDGYF TEENAGER EDGE
EDGE
TEEN
A
GEREDGY EDGY
ED
G
Y
Y
YYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>12221485
leave him be, he probably has an attractive face coupled with comfy upbringing, his worldview is a literal fantasy
>>
>>12221484
if you've met worthless people i'm assuming you didn't really have a connection with them. I've also met people who I thought were "worthless" and after a few years i didn't because I was forced to be with them. For the majority of my school life I was in gifted and although i'll say it doesn't seem like the gifted kids are much smarter then the regular stream kids we were forced to be in the same class for many years, basically until we switched schools. Being forced to be with many people you disliked means you get to know them better over time and over time I didn't think any of them were worhtless. You're like someone whos done no research on a topic stating a conclusion hes reached about it.

>>12221485
wow really showing your not an edgy teen with that post. i like how ironic you are its really unique and new, look i'm doing it too!
>>
>>12221490
oh my god shut up

you're ugly fucking deal with it the least you could do is stop being such an insufferable shit dick because it's already painful enough to look at you and you certainly don't need to give people any more reasons not to talk to you
>>
>>12221490
although i will admit to the attractive face, my upbringing was not good. I'm not going to go into detail but my parents beat me and i didn't have friends. when i was 9 i cried myself to sleep a lot. but i still recognized how good my life was compared to many people in the world.
>>
>>12221493
>>12221494
your concept of beauty must mean something really retard that has nothing to do with the topic at hand (physical attractiveness)
>>
>>12221501
physical attractiveness stems from mental attraction
>>
File: 1441834539066.jpg (14KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1441834539066.jpg
14KB, 310x464px
>>12221500
>>12221501
every time i come to this website i think to myself "i can't possibly talk to anybody shittier than i already have" and i'm proven wrong every time

enjoy your fantasy/have a nice life you miserable fuck
>>
>>12221507
>number of reasons/explanations given throughout all your posts: 0
you have a nice life too, hope you stop being so bitter about stupid things
>>
>>12221505
your post is contradictory even on a purely lexical level
read any research on this subject: there are tangible, quantifiable characteristics linked to attractiveness, both intra and inter-culturally speaking
some people are just born ugly, deal with it

>>12221507
>waah why don't you share my fantasy meanie
>>
>>12221515
you realize that your emotions happen in your brain right? mental and physical attractions are inherently linked which is why a women/man can get physically hard/wet when they see someone,who they aren't attracted to, do something which isn't necessarily sexual.
>>
File: 1444786368740.jpg (8KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1444786368740.jpg
8KB, 234x216px
this thread is shit

post spurdo
>>
File: 1469990542505.jpg (84KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
1469990542505.jpg
84KB, 800x603px
>>12221520
>>
>>12221522
>>
>>12221416
>No it's a healthy worldview that states everyone has a unique form of beauty they can offer.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Are you actually saying that you break your back trying to find beauty in every person, or are you just broadcasting the message in the hope that some poor chump will try to find beauty in you?

Beauty is not "offered." It is judged by the viewer. If the viewer doesn't have time to take it in and judge it, he sees nothing, just a blur or background imagery.
>>
File: 16a.png (335KB, 1352x896px) Image search: [Google]
16a.png
335KB, 1352x896px
>>12221523
>>
>>12219233
What are thoooooose?!

Haha, classic meme. Good one.

>>12219050
Get a good job, drive a nice car, have at least one friend who always has your back.
>>
File: 1472388909925.png (120KB, 657x554px) Image search: [Google]
1472388909925.png
120KB, 657x554px
>>12221520
>>
>>12220132
meds dont help
they can be a quick relief but in the long run its easier to learn ways to relax yourself/feel better
ie, CBT
>>
>>12223167
cock and balls torture?
>>
>>12223938
Cognitive behavioural therapy my man
>>
>>12223945
oh
>>
>>12223167
psych major here. true.studies show if you dont have major depression, medications do absolutely nothing and probably make you worse.. with the side effects. go to therapy.
>>
File: 1468580961093.jpg (32KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1468580961093.jpg
32KB, 480x473px
>>12221423
>>12221426
>>12221430
>>12221438
>>12221443
>>12221448
>>12221451
>>12221466
>>12221472
>>12221480
>>12221485
>>12221493
LITERAL

FUCKING

AUTISM

HOLY FUCK leave this fucking board, leave this fucking site and go out, I can sense the smell of your rotting brains.
>>
>>12220013
I'm not him but very similar, what's the advice for the 'convinced everything I do is worthless' option
>>
>>12219221
Become a stoic
>>
>>12219050
go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>12219050
Looking at my own reflection.
Naked with my dick rock solid if I really want a boost, nah that never happened but I wonder how sexy I look naked with a pump right after push day and a pumped dick.
Man I fucking love myself.
>>
File: jcnw6Uu_0.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
jcnw6Uu_0.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
speaking of confidence r/MFA is currently discussing if blurring their face in fit pics is effay or just to protect their feelies.
>>
>>12219050
Realise what strangers on the internet tell you ultimately is meaningless and that they don't actually know you as a person.
>>
Young people shouldn't be confident - they don't have anything to be confident about - and are rarely ever "cool".

Most young people should play to the strengths that their youth affords them, their energy, their beauty, their innocence, and the ease with which fitness comes to them.

Confidence comes with believing that you know something and being right about it; otherwise it's just cockiness which can be alluring to other young people, but to older people just comes off as cute at best or annoying at worst.

You can't force confidence or create it where it doesn't exist, it's earned. If you want to appear confident, then look to the things that you are actually confident in and present that confidence.
>>
running or other sports can increase confidence.

easier to be confident if you are doing shit you can be confident about, ie having success in what you do.
>>
>>12225877
Literally WAYWT tier
>>
>>12222395
if they are talking about beauty on the inside then i can agree but from the outside there are just certain traits humans dont find attractive.
>>
confidence isn't fashion, neither is self-esteem. this isn't a self-improvement board so stop treating it like one.
>>
File: HIS FUCKING FOREHEAD.png (209KB, 377x306px) Image search: [Google]
HIS FUCKING FOREHEAD.png
209KB, 377x306px
>>12225877
>>
>>12225877
>crosspostig
>>
>>12226483
dont be mean
>>
>>12219050
try meditation guys
>>
>>12220602
this might be the worst thing i've read in the last 5 years. never post again
>>
File: no.png (338KB, 840x464px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
338KB, 840x464px
>>12219539
>Old people commenting young people's clothing.
Should you give a fuck?
Answer: pic related.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 263x192px
remember you don't need this board
get out there
>>
>>12220269
maybe your fits became shit over time
>>
>>12220269
or maybe you just look like garbage
>>
>>12220818
yeah this totally not the same person
>>
>>12220001
Lol, thats what they all say. If I didnt have that or this it would be...

Who the fuck cares bro you're just making excuses for yourself.
>>
>lacking confidence when I can do this:

>>12230462
>>
>>12230463
fyyyuck

round two suffices
>>12230464

>>12229653
but I do enjoy the occasional quality discussion
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.