[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtc a jacket/outerwear that goes with any outfit? and are bombers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Harrington-jacket-Image-four.jpg (51KB, 405x607px) Image search: [Google]
Harrington-jacket-Image-four.jpg
51KB, 405x607px
Wtc a jacket/outerwear that goes with any outfit? and are bombers going to be dead by the end of the year?
>>
Bombers were dead about two years ago
Get a military smock or a G9
Your goal is to create an aesthetic with your clothes, and you can't do that with just one jacket, even though kickstarter will tell you otherwise (they use the same techniques used by infomercials or As Seen on TV commercials: try to convince people that they need to buy their useless pieces of clothing)
My Bedale is pretty versatile too, man
>>
Summit ice
>>
>>12216590
Military smocks look like "too much" and i don't i could pull the look off with one. what about the meme parka? is camouflage cringe?
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-02-06-23-21-01.png (720KB, 719x1061px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-02-06-23-21-01.png
720KB, 719x1061px
>>12216603
>Holohoax Facts
wtf my nigga
>>
>>12216624
I didn't say get a camo one, fuccboi
they're available in a lot of colors
Ark Air even makes them in more of a streetwear style
>>
>>12216675
too expensive
>>
>>12216692
there are boutiques in the EU that don't collect taxes and offer free shipping
you can get a jacket for like 225 bucks
>>
File: narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg (31KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg
31KB, 300x363px
>>12216624
daily reminder that anyone who falls for this terrible, terrible meme coat is irredeemable from a strictly fashion viewpoint and surely from others as well
>>
>>12216692
that's 118 bucks with shipping from europe
>>
>>12216692
or, fuck it, I'll just buy it myself
that's too good of a price
>>
>>12216718
nice camo pattern on that one
>>
>>12216565
Bomber's aren't the high-tec of the fashion industry but they're still "in".
>>
>>12216714
Why? Most people buy them just to dye and then they look fine
>>
>>12218491
Even if bombers were "dead" it wouldn't matter. Ignore trends and wear what you like.
>>
>>12216565
general question; w2c a good harrington thats more modern in design than a baracuta?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.