[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Items you love from brands you hate. For me it's AJ1s,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: air-jordan-1-high-og-gs-unc-5.jpg (142KB, 940x660px) Image search: [Google]
air-jordan-1-high-og-gs-unc-5.jpg
142KB, 940x660px
ITT: Items you love from brands you hate.

For me it's AJ1s, I can't stand Nike but they're great.
>>
I DO NOT HATE "ADIDAS", BUT I DISLIKE IT, AND DESPITE THAT, I LIKE MANY, IF NOT MOST, OF THEIR "Y-3" ITEMS.
>>
dislike nike and diarora, but love af1
and allmost every diadora sneaker
just hate they are chink made
>>
>>12214372
Diadora does Made in Italy shoes though
>>
>>12214365
I do not hate Adidas but I dislike it. Despite that I like many, if not most, of their 'Y-3 items.
>>
>>12214612

IRONIC THAT YOU IMPLY THAT MY GRAMMAR IS INCORRECT, WHEN ACTUALLY, IT IS YOUR GRAMMAR THAT IS ATROCIOUS.

1. WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE QUOTATION MARKS AROUND "ADIDAS"?

2. WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE COMMA AFTER "ADIDAS"?

3. WHY DID YOU SPLIT WHAT SHOULD BE ONE SENTENCE, INTO TWO?

4. WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE COMMA AFTER "DESPITE THAT"?

5. WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE QUOTATION MARKS AROUND "Y-3", WHILST ADDING AN APOSTROPHE BEFORE IT?

YOU SHOULD READ THE BOOK DEPICTED IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO YOUR OWN POST.
>>
>>12214627
>WHILST

*while
>>
>>12214627
wew, that was quick.
1. You are not quoting Adidas, they are a brand. An actual thing, it is a noun.
2. You dont put commas before conjunctions unless you are trying to embed. Which, if you were, you were applying wrongly. Or at least very sloppily.
3. Thats how you write.
4. See above.
5. That was an accident.
>>
>>12214655

YOU ARE IGNORANT AND MORONIC.
>>
>>12214690
Well thats not very intellectual.

I explained myself, now explain where I'm wrong.
It is good to learn, I won't take it personally.
>>
>>12214734
Just ignore him.
>>
>>12214734
>Giving (((you)))s to shitposters
Your first mistake
>>
>>12214734
ignore this mexican fag hes the worst trip yet
>>
File: How_to_deal_with_tripfags.png (368KB, 1008x955px) Image search: [Google]
How_to_deal_with_tripfags.png
368KB, 1008x955px
>>12214612
>>12214655
>>12214734

I hope this was a good learning moment for you.
>>
Its alright, I pwnd his ass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.