[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of All-Star Converse? Do you still wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: concon.png (511KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
concon.png
511KB, 540x960px
What do you guys think of All-Star Converse? Do you still wear them? Post pic

I just cleaned this pair because i found them in my old stuff
>>
>>12202308
Still my go to beaters. They look better patched or with some wear to them.
>>
File: IMG_0185.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Just posted these on my insta
>>
>>12202308
if those are the ones with the thin soles dont bother
>>
they're great shoes if you don't like individuality and enjoying wearing the exact same thing as 20% of the people you pass
>>
File: PF changs.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
PF changs.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
PF flyers are the better choice.

they have more variety in terms of style and color, and they have an actual sole so you can wear them for more than 20 minutes.

The Made in the USA line of flyers is expensive but super fucking nice; luckily the base model center hi/lo is leaps and bounds ahead of even the 70s converse in terms of build quality and comfort.

I think the beefier silhouette looks better than the dainty clown shoe aesthetic.
>>
>>12203686
people will think you are wearing fake chucks man.
>>
>>12203489
This, my feet hurt all the time
>>
>>12204644
Then feel free to remind them that PF has a much more interesting history than Chuck Taylor.

dropping the sandlot on people who ask about them usually does the trick, though
>>
>>12204703
y tho
>>
>>12203686
i thrifted some brand new ones and theyre fucking so comfy its unreal
>>
>>12205156
>>12203686
Are these really comfy? I'm very interested in buying them
>>
>>12203421
Nice socks, and converse too
>>
>>12205410
if you can tolerate wearing chucks you'll love the comfort aspect of PF flyers
>>
used to wear a pair of black high converse when i was twelve, and i loved them at the time.

soon realized i was not a cool kid, and they made me look even more mediocre, but i still think they are alright. would wear them if someone gave them to me for free.
>>
>>12202308
I can't fit my lifts in them so I stopped wearing them.
>>
>>12203421
those rips you made on it look very tryhard
>>
>>12202308
The rest of your fit will determine whether the shoes are passable or you look like a teenager. I recommend keeping an eye out for tasteful variants that aren't the standard black and white. I bought some mono black 70's from Kith while they had them in their online store and I loved them.
>>
>>12203421
Why the different laces tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.