[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For people who should be dressing for themselves, you all sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: therita_hannah_remington.jpg (110KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
therita_hannah_remington.jpg
110KB, 799x1000px
For people who should be dressing for themselves, you all sure seem to care a lot about trends. Why do you guys love trends so much?
>>
>>12192985
do you not understand what trends are you fucking moron what kind of question is this

"why do people like popular stuff" because its popular/popular for a reason
>>
>>12192990
I know what trends are. But you should dress for yourself and not wear what everyone else is. That's what fashion is about. You'd think people on a fashion board would get that. :)
>>
fuckin finally someone gets it>>12192985
>>
Because they're trending
>>
>>12192996
I'm going to ignore the obv. bait this time, in case someone reads your post and finds the logic sound, as it partially does have a basis in truth.

So to make it clear, this outcome on fashion is naive and narrow-minded. Fashion is a much larger industry than what your little definition makes it out to be and it does include people jumping on new trends and clothes being mass produced to accommodate that demand. You can't conveniently ignore parts of fashion you consider inferior, otherwise one could argue you aren't fashionable unless you're a part of the designing process itself.

And finally:
>But you should dress for yourself and not wear what everyone else is.

is contradictory with itself. You should dress for the occasion first and to match your own sense of style second, though that doesn't mean it's fixed and can't evolve or draw inspiration from the current trends. If trend-hoppers start copying you, you don't jump ship because you'd be no better than them, even worse, you'd be a fucking hipster.
>>
>>12193125
>I typed more than everyone else so I'm right.

You do realize you essentially said nothing in all that, right?
>>
>>12192985
uhh are you autistic? one person doesn't make a trend. if somebody sees something they like, they copy it. if lots of people see something (e.g. its in a movie or something with a large audience) then lots of people copy it. that's what a trend is. if you're basing whether or not to like something on how many other people like it, then you're a faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.