[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>built like a stacked brick shithouse >wide shoulders,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (284KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
284KB, 800x881px
>built like a stacked brick shithouse
>wide shoulders, long arms, wide hips, the works
>want to dress effay but literally none of the cool shit posted here fits me
>have to resort to wearing dadcore shit bc it's the only thing that i don't look like a complete retard in

This is suffering. You lankey faggots have no idea how good you have it.
>>
>have no idea how good you have it
don't worry, i do
>>
>>12190786
The only solace I have is knowing I can bully the shit out of you lot and you can't fight back.

You dress nice tho
>>
Get fit. If your built like shit then you may as well look buff. Unless your a girl, then your fucked.
>>
>>12190780
This is good. You're not a faggot twink.
>>
If you have a huge chest, you shouldn't wear low-rise pants.
Will make you look like shit since you will have a stomach that won't go away no matter what
Also get to lifting, but be careful of your fits for pants. You'll want a tapered leg no matter what since your thighs will be bigger than your calves.
>>
>>12190780
Holy shit this is me too and it makes me mad

tfw also receding hairline
>>
get fit for that herculean body (you have to be at least 6 feet)
>>
I want antifafu to bash my dick.
>>
>>12190780
Ever heard of http://www.schulteherenmode.nl?

They sell ++ size clothing, you might be able to find something there, its a european website, language is dutch.
>>
>>12190780
Milsurp and thrift you fucking faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot
>>
At least you can wear milsurp and work wear without looking austimo like 90% of this board
>>
>>12190780

kind of an immature spazz but eastern euros are my weakness

she would be fun as long as you use a fake name and go to her place
>>
File: IMG_6605.jpg (36KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6605.jpg
36KB, 300x390px
>>12191822
Damn son roasted 90% of this board
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.