[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I have found an item I've been chasing for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (17KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
17KB, 1280x853px
Hello,

I have found an item I've been chasing for some time and have found it on a very Japanese website.

The problem is, the website is in full Japanese and their support wont respond (I assume because they dont know English).

Is there a proxy service I can pay to order the item and forward it to me?
Thanks!
>>
Message them this phrase
>内部に来る喜び
and they will respond to you in English.
>>
>>12187703
"I have eels in my rectum"
>>
>>12187694
Yeah you can go through Tenso. They offer a buying service now. Be prepared to pay a huge markup though. I would be happy to give you a quick walkthrough if you wanna handle it yourself. I've gotten pretty good at it, man
1) use Google chrome cuz it'll automatically translate the site to English
2) sign up for a courier. There are plenty to choose from, I use Tenso because I don't want to go through the hassle of signing up again, but there are more to choose from
3) once you have a Japanese address, sign up for the website. Entering the address was the trickiest thing for me to figure out. The tough parts: write your name in English and in Japanese (again, use Google translate then copy/paste the characters). Also, use the zip code from your address and click the "search" button. Japanese addresses are written very differently from how it's written in America, and doing that will cut out a lot of the problems. I still don't know how to put the address in on websites but have taken to copy/pasting the entire thing in as many places as I can lol. Websites usually recognize it and any webstore will be able to figure it out
3) buy your shit quickly. Stuff sells out fast, man. By the way most will only accept Visa
4) once the package is received by the courier they'll send you an email. You can log into their site and choose your shipping options. ems and sal are the best. Avoid the cheapest option if you can because your package will sit in a shipping crate for two months. The box will get destroyed by the saltwater

If you have any questions I'd be happy to elaborate
>>
>>12187694
link
>>
>>12187694
I use fromjapan.co.jp, it's my favourite shopping service so far.
>>
>>12187711
http://www.bestshockers.com/eel-soup/
>>
>>12188874
Buyee is nice cuz it's integrated in a few big sites and you don't have to provide a drivers license
>>
>>12187694
bump
>>
>>12187711
fucking choked on my drink
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.