[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with these? Produce a rational argument

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is wrong with these? Produce a rational argument against you hypebeast faggots. I dare you.
>>
Or even these?
>>
havent played duckhunt
>>
>>12185962
I'll bite.

Well since fashion is subjective, what's 'wrong' with them is merely opinion. In my opinion I don't really like them. I'm not fond of the Era model because in the UK a few years ago literally everyone had a pair in schools and it was boring as hell. The print isn't fantastic, the ducks are kind of dumb and hard to pull off.

That being said, if anyone wore these in my presence I wouldn't give a shit. What's the point in mocking other people's clothes? That's dumb and pretentious at best.

>>12185964
These are okay. I'm fond of the Old Skool model but the grey is boring and the black sole is too. The stripe is kinda cool and different; niche, but I wouldn't buy them (perhaps if they were a different colour).

t. The fella who likes Shark Hoodies and Yeezys.
>>
>>12185986

Thank you. I'm getting the second ones. Possibly even the first ones too because they're cheap and i wanna own them for funzies.
>>
>>12185986
Do you like hypebeast in general or supreme?
>>
>>12186000
I like some Bape clothes like the Hoodies and I like Yeezys but I hate Hypebeast culture so much. I hate how much everything is for trashy shit and I hate teenagers and scalpers making money (although I commend them for making money). I also don't like Supreme. Their subtle stuff is alright but again, the culture is annoying and jumped up.

>>12185996
Go for it, I know you'll rock em well anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.