[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a meme, but I kind of want a sherpa trucker. Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I know this is a meme, but I kind of want a sherpa trucker. Problem is that there're like a million varieties, even within Levi's. Is there a superior option?
>>
Supérieur options is to get a real mouton renversé sherpa but that's at least 700 bucks, so get a curderoy one
>>
>>12183832
Where do I even get one of those? In SF or NYC. Everything online's in French.
>>
>>12183854
Also, what do you mean by "real"?
>>
>>12183797
>hurr meme durr

wear what you want op, denim truckers look great regardless of how many people wear them

that being said if you want to stand out get a corduroy jacket, i have one and i've only ever seen one other person on campus with one
>>
>>12183889
Should I just get Levi's or is there something more interesting out there?
>>
>>12183900
i mean they all look the same
>>
>>12183913
I've seen some interesting ones. I was in some Spanish used clothing store once and they had one with weird Amerindian trim on the pockets and sleeves. I'll probably just get a Levi's, but just wondering if anybody knows anything else.
>>
Bunp
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (49KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
49KB, 800x534px
>>12183797
i really like the lining on the pre-80s line (the ones with this tag)
>>
>>12183797
what's so bad about being comfy?
>>
>>12184686
How do the arms fit on these? Whenever I see the old-times variety, the sleeves are always mega puffy.
>>
>>12184699
They're puffy for almost all vintage jackets. Just bring it to a tailor
>>
>>12183797
yea the one in op is the best looking imo and is similar to the one i have, it's also cheaper than the ones u buy at the official levis store

i like how the fur goes over the buttons
and the vintage look most already have if you decide to buy it from ebay or etsy

i bought mine of ebay for $30

the second nicest looking sherpa to me is the tan or brown corduroy version i feel like the tan is the most versatile.
>>
>>12184699
puffy jackets are goat, slim is for wimps
>>
>>12184803
op posted a levis sherpa
>>
>>12184812
yea i mean like the basic vintage denim sherpa is the one that looks best to me.

what don't you understand about my post?
>>
>>12184818
i thought you thought ops picture wasn't levis
>>
>>12184825
oh nahh

the one in op is a vintage levis

the ones they sell in the levis store right now look way different

slimmer cut, lining not as thick, fur doesn't cover the buttons
>>
>>12184829
There's both models. Check on Amazon, the vintage is almost double the price tho
>>
>>12184851
I got one on ebay for 30 shipped
>>
>>12183797
why is no one pointing out that he is wearing a denim jacket and jeans?
I thought that was like a cardinal sin in the fashion world
>>
>>12184882
lol do you match your belt with your shoes too
>>
>>12184906
*vomits*
>>
>>12184882
yea fuck that, i mainly wear black denim with my sherpa

i've seen denim on denim work only when they are completely different shades of blue

like dark navy and light wash
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.