[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I designed a sneaker. Where do i find children that will produce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20170124_234200.jpg (731KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_234200.jpg
731KB, 2048x1152px
I designed a sneaker. Where do i find children that will produce it for me so i can set up my own brand?
>>
>>12178335
How do i set up an assembly line in china or india?
>>
>>12178335
http://www.rpprototype.com/about-us/

Try this. If they don't do apparel I'm sure they know who to contact about prototyping and production in that industry.
>>
>>12178387
Thanks just emailed them. Any idea how much its gonna cost
>>
>>12178441
an education to get better art/design skills
>>
Cool concepts here
>>
>>12178335
this is hardly a "design", it's an extremely rough sketch of a shoe either horribly out of proportion or incredibly ugly.
>>12178384
china is for good quality clothing, you should try malaysia or taiwan first.
>>
>>12178593
You cant see it yet because its just a rough sketch. Once i map the concept out its gonna look sexy af. Im thinking the shaded parts are gonna be red contrasting with white stripes. Gonna keep the color scheme simple, red, white, black. You have to picture it in 3D to get the proper idea
>>
>>12178593
By design i meant concept. Not like a full fledged design with materials and exact measurements all worked out
>>
>>12178602
>>12178607
yeah, whatever you say, patrick. i think its pretty unoriginal and boring. do you already have any idea what materials to use? maybe have straps like dooms/qasas, you're already ripping off from rick so why not
>>
>>12178615
Whos rick?
>>
>>12178623
The idea is that the sneaker is designed around the letter A and the stripes are angled at the same angle as the letter. The stripes at the heal that sort of look like a tilted f from this angle will actually go around joining up with the other side making an A on the back of the shoe. Other than that the base is a bit tall inspired a bit by the old airmaxes with that really sharp parallelogramish airbubble except here its again like one of the lines from the letter A. The tongue is just improvisation. Like its a random sketch i came up with and thought it might actually look pretty nice once its cleaned up a bit and all
>>
File: 1463005201373.jpg (12KB, 319x254px) Image search: [Google]
1463005201373.jpg
12KB, 319x254px
>>12178623
>>
>>12178643
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.