[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling around the world next year and looking for a versatile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: zzztrl.png (2MB, 1396x950px) Image search: [Google]
zzztrl.png
2MB, 1396x950px
Traveling around the world next year and looking for a versatile jacket to wear that is effay. Something that is light weight so I can wear it in the hot countries while also being able to use it in the colder weather ones.

Here is my route starting in NY
>>
>>12177096
>skipping Russia
Why should I help you?
>>
>>12177096
>jacket
>hot countries
Sure, sure
>>
>>12177143
Russia is boring, that's why. Nothing in it or to do. It's an ugly and boring country. Chernobyl isn't even in Russia.
Ukraine is on my list, which is 10x better than Russia. Prettier women, more cool shit to see, and cheaper as well.

>>12177153
Majority of countries I'm visiting are neutral weather. I want a jacket I can comfortably wear in most places.
>>
>>12177162
>"russia is boring m8 xDD"
>goes to fucking Uganda
>millenial logic
>>
File: windbreaker.jpg (85KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
windbreaker.jpg
85KB, 1260x1260px
Nice idea OP, would you give me any tips if I want to a similar trip, like websites etc?
I would recommend one thick jacket, like from North Face, Wellensteyn or Scotch and Soda, and for wet and hot countries a simple light raincoat. Pic related is from muji and I have one, really useful and also foldable.
>>
>>12177096
techwear
>>
File: 1483290920809.jpg (159KB, 696x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1483290920809.jpg
159KB, 696x1394px
>>12177096
Something from Patagonia or Columbia maybe?

Either way that trip looks super fun. I hope you have a good time, anon.
>>
Go to Nepal, most hospitable place , period. I'm from there and they treat guests like god's, literally. It's completely ingrained in our culture, much better than India , poo in the loo
>>
>>12177209
Russia is a really boring shithole. Cities are undeveloped groups of dirty commieblocks connected with a really bad roads. Zero places of interest and hell awfull service. Nature in european part is bleak and dull. It's great in wild areas like Siberia but it will cost you a load of money to get there, so it's not worth it imo.
The only places where you can find things to visit are Moscow and Petersburg, but due to climate 8 out of 12 months a year they're covered by liquid shit/snow mix.
>>
>>12177350
Isn't it expensive and they restrict the amount of visitors.
>>
>>12177096
>spending 2 months in Central America

You will be missed.

Did you know Honduras has the highest murder rate in the world and that most of those murdered are tourists?
>>
>>12177680
There is nothing Hondorus can do to me that I haven't thought of doing to myself
>>
>>12177749
How about getting your hands cut off and being raped to death by some guy named Raúl?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.