[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some male versions of this youtuber? https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

What are some male versions of this youtuber?

https://www.youtube.com/user/dignifiedheart08

I really dig that style and want to get some inspo
>>
>>12176376
use ur brain and come up with shit
>>
What style? It's like basic athelesuire?
>>
bumping for interest
>>12176784
I'm searching for something that a guy in his late 20 would wear.
Like masculine menswear with also some streetwear.
My tumblr describes it better than I do: mstrprnc.tumblr.com
>>
>>12176376
HARRASED WHILE EATING CORNDOG
>>
Geared towards gear
Cleanest Apparel
Designerclothes21
>>
>>12176972
ily anon
>>
this girl is 15 years old
>>
>>12178800
15 and already makes more money than most 30yr olds
>>
I like how when you're that gorgeous you can just make videos about nothing and still get tons of views.

One of her videos is literally just what she does when she wakes up in the morning.
>>
>>12178979
life is easy when you're an attractive girl

big surprise nerd
>>
>>12178979
that's a popular trend on yt, everybody is doing it. honestly coming up with new content twice a week seems draining, but these kids make like 50k-300k a year in no time.
>>
>>12176376
any european guy that posts vlogs looks like that
>>
>>12178168
Those are the only good ones
All the other ones are supreme Yeezy Jerry Lorenzo fuccbois
>>
>>12179023
>new content
>twice a week
>draining

try coming up with new content every single day.
>>
>>12179023
>honestly coming up with new content twice a week seems draining,
i wonder how soap operas have been doing it for years..............
>>
>>12176972
>>12178168
>>12179915

What the fuck do you guys watch these? They are like 15 years old lmao.
>>
>>12178800
what the fuck

are you sure

she looks 19 at least
>>
>>12180922
She's a high school sophomore, so yes. She is 15. But if she's 15, call me a pedo and throw me in jail.
>>
>>12176972
also Magnus Ronning
>>
i would say it's creepy that she's 15 but most models in the industry are 14 when they start out.
>>
>>12180922
the power of makeup
>>
>>12176930
bumping this
>>
>>12176930
hi in my own opinion:

your taste is absolute garbo i hate both the streetwear and the menswear that you like. i feel like the male equivalent of that girl would wear something more 90s Cobain-y, and not in the contrived way we're seeing it today (in terms of like fear of god jeans and stuff)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.