[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sport shoes (or any other sporting gear, shoes or clothes,etc)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: adipower white.jpg (83KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
adipower white.jpg
83KB, 1000x791px
What sport shoes (or any other sporting gear, shoes or clothes,etc) are acceptable to wear everywhere, maybe to show you play that sport?

Personally, sometimes I wear these outside of the gym, I think they are pretty aesthetic even with the safety straps, fit well with jeans, shorts, etc
>>
why do you have so much autism
>>
>>12169374
>Personally, sometimes I wear these outside of the gym

you do the oly shoe duck walk outside of the gym? are you fucking serious?

i hate walking in my romaleos.
>>
>>12169374
>turbo autist detected
>manlet detected

let's be honest you wear them for the extra 2" heel which normal people use for squatting, but you use because you're insecure about your height, not to mention that you're raping the sole by wearing it outside the gym
>>
>>12169517
adipowers have a 0.75" heel which is about the same height as any other normal shoe

i'm not the op though
>>
>>12169516
I've learned to walk normally now in my adipowers, doesn't appear autism walk like really.

>>12169517
I'm 6'1 kek, I just only own like 6 pairs of shoes and only this and some old shitty Nike are okay for everyday wearing.

>>12169528
Also this. The small heel negates the Oly shoe duck walk and looking like an overcompensating manlet and makes it a pretty snazzy everyday wear shoe, I always get compliments on my adipowers, especially from black people who are like damnnn that be looking like a white man's Jordan that's fresh dog nam saying.

Yo if black ppl say it's /fa/, it's gotta be /fa/.
>>
>>12169550
i take that back, you're just a turbo autist
>>
>>12169374
>Personally, sometimes I wear these outside of the gym, I think they are pretty aesthetic even with the safety straps, fit well with jeans, shorts, etc

Please be trolling
>>
>>12169552
>>12169559
I'm not autistic you guys, I've gotten compliments on them and they really have their unique aesthetic white vibe going on,
>>
>>12169570
friend, normies compliment things which are different.

you've got at least 4 guys in here who know what they are telling you're autistic.
>>
>>12169574
Well, at least the normies noticed. Maybe this is a new trend I'm reviving. Soon you'll see normies and stars wearing adipowers to the red carpets and shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170122_121324_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_121324_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2592x4608px
Probably be autistic to wear these outside the gym right?
>>
>>12169374
stan smith
>>
File: howcanamanbesodense.gif (468KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
howcanamanbesodense.gif
468KB, 500x282px
>>12169550
>Yo if black ppl say it's /fa/, it's gotta be /fa/.
>>
>>12169850
Yes. You could wear them if they weren't with those retarded black soles
>>
>>12169850
>regulation eleiko belt

i hope you compete
>>
File: 1454053857733.jpg (33KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1454053857733.jpg
33KB, 555x555px
>>12169850
>>12169374
Do squat shoes really help? I've been wanting to try a pair. What difference do they make when you squat? Do you experience knee/ hip pain at all? Can you hit depth better?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.