[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a job interview next week.... how judgemental are interviewers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (34KB, 416x619px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34KB, 416x619px
I have a job interview next week.... how judgemental are interviewers? I have a suit and everything but those messenger bags aren't me. Will they misjudge me to come in with pic related?
>>
File: 1394556827949.jpg (160KB, 790x794px) Image search: [Google]
1394556827949.jpg
160KB, 790x794px
>>
>>12166460
this is true
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>12166460
My peanut is activated...
>>
>>12166439
Itll look less professional
>>
idk i am mentally ill i don't work :-)
>>
>>12166439
what the fuck do you need to carry there? get some cheap simple folder for documents if you need to show some portfolio or what and that's all
>>
>>12166439

>how judgemental are interviewers

That's kinda the point.
>>
>>12168414
lol this, what the fuck you think op

depends on the job but i definitely wouldnt take that to an interview. would look dumb as shit with a suit anyway. if you're taking documents just bring a discreet manilla and if you're taking anything else not explicitly requested then you shouldn't be
>>
>>12166439
black bags are red flags
>>
>>12166439
Yeah that bag looks like shit and is a red flag if its a serious job.

Don't get me wrong i like adidas, but slamming the originals logo, supersized and all, on hoodies and bags and so on... it looks shit desu and it appeals to all the kids. I wouldn't hire you my man.
>>
>>12166439
what are you interviewing for ? if you want to get into a bank dont fucking bring that

also if you really need to have one get one without a logo
>>
>>12166439
You're probably already going to have the "millenial" stereotype against you. This bag is going to confirm the suspicion that you are a manchild unprepared for the business world.
>>
>>12169695

I will literally be wearing a suit and tie... everything else is smart... I just don't understand why I need a messenger bag to match
>>
>>12169827
Because it is part of the uniform, it's called a briefcase btw
>>
>>12169829

It's for a glorified call centre job. I made a mistake not the mention it in my opening post sorry.

So the get-up is just for the interview. Should I be accepted for the role it's smart casual, trainers (sneakers) and into the cubicle I go.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.