[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The skin on my face is quite red (due to a skin disease)..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 8292015527_511ac5e455_b.jpg (385KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8292015527_511ac5e455_b.jpg
385KB, 1024x683px
The skin on my face is quite red (due to a skin disease)..

What colours go best with a red complexion?

Thank you.
>>
"WHITE", SHADES OF "BLUE", "BLACK", "EARTHY" HUES.
>>
Yellow
>>
>>12159230
get some green color corrector and foundation.
>>
>>12159263
Cheers, got any example?

>>12159270
Really? That sounds a bit too McDonalds to me

>>12159276
Sadly my skin doesn't tolerate any make-up. Thanks for the suggestion though.
>>
>>12159307
wow, how severe is it? smashbox green color corrector is so light i can't even feel it when it goes on.

i have roseacea or however you spell it.
>>
>>12159307
>Cheers, got any example?

AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT?
>>
I got the same problem, m8. I wear a lot of blues, and greens. Helps to counteract the look of redness.
>>
>>12159322
I have rosacea too. But sadly on top of that I have a plethora of other skin issues that make me look like a turtle with aids.

Do you have dry skin?

>>12159326
Specific clothes in those colours

>>12159341
It's a bastard, ain't it? Blues and greens sound all right, cheers for the suggestion.
>>
>>12159382
>Specific clothes in those colours

HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN CLOTHES IN THOSE COLOURS?
>>
>>12159386
I don't even know what clothes are, I've been pretending all along
>>
>>12159386
Shades of blue and earthy hues is kind of vague, man.
>>
>>12159411
Are you retarded?
>>
>>12159411
consult a colour wheel you fuckin retard
>>
>>12159419
Am I what? OH, I'M RETARDED? SIR? RETARDED? IS THAT THE WORD YOU THROW AROUND WHENEVER SOMEBODY QUESTIONS YOUR AUTHORITY?

WELL NOT TODAY, PREACHER MAN! I AIN'T THE VULTURE CIRCLING THE BUFFET. I'M THE SLICE OF MELON SLIDING BETWEEN THE FAT CHICKS TITS. AND IT'S A DRIPPING HOT DAY, YOU FUCKING SLEAZE BAG. YOU BAG OF... SLEAZE.
YOU HEAR ME?
I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I don't know what the fuck is going on in my thread, but can I get a bump?
>>
>>12159230
i also have that disease, i wear a lot of blue and black.
>>
>>12159230
How about you fix your skin instead you imbecile
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.