[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.ioffer.com/i/hot-top-sup reme-olive-box-logo-pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

http://www.ioffer.com/i/hot-top-supreme-olive-box-logo-pullover-hoodie-615444270

If anyone would like to purchase me this in size XL, I will gladly send you in over-pay; 3 AUTHENTIC Supreme beanies, An authentic polo hoodie, authentic lacoste windbreaker, LRG windbreaker and 2 throwback Jerseys (Patriots and bucks), leave a comment in the thread knowing your interested and ill reply with my email and we can go from there ill of course include pictures of my items in the email for authentication proof.
>>
>>12158410
I will also throw in a mets jersey, white/blue pinstripe size L. I would buy myself but little strapped on cash and i'd rather trade these clothes I have but haven't worn much for it.
>>
>>12158410
what a thread
>>
y tf do you want to scam for fufu supreme
>>
>>12158445
Lel scam when you'd have my adress? Not trying to scam anybody, I want to get rid of clothes I dont wear anymore. Not scamming anybody, think i'd give you my address and scam you?
>>
OP, are you ok? Surely this shit fake is worth less than all your stuff. Also for good fakes, I'd go union house as their stuff is almost a 1:1 copy.
>>
>>12158527
It is union house cuhhh, the reviews are really good on it and people seem to buy a lot from this seller. Also I dont mind as all of the stuff mentioned are things I don't wear anymore I don't need them and theyre just clutter in my closet I'd definitely be wearing this hoodie more than any of the stuff listed, but its still good clothes im trading dont get me wrong
>>
>>12158445
/r/teenagers has hit a new low baka
>>
>>12158535
ah yeah, I got you. Why can't you just get it yourself though? It's not a lot of money and you can sell that some of that stuff on their own for more
>>
>>12158540
Actually wait I just went to unhs.net and it's cheaper on there than on ioffer, is that the actual union house website and if so whys it cheaper there? Also I'm a bit strapped on cash, I need to save for more important things so i'd rather just trade. I'd sell but im an impatient person hence why i'd rather just do item over-paying
>>
>>12158542
yeah, that's the official website. I haven't ordered stuff from there myself as I'm not into streetwear, but generally people are really happy with it (+the creators are quite active on their subreddit).

As a side note, you do realise you are overpaying a fuckload, and might as well try copping a genuine one for that stuff.
>>
>>12158551
The thing is all the little rich dickholes have jacked up re-selling to $500 +
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.