[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mallissa and tony are crying reading this thread and realising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

mallissa and tony are crying reading this thread and realising weve moved on

lolita is nu-mallissa
>>
>>12156608
>can't see nipples
why do I even come here
>>
>>12156608
Whats her name

Also toni can never be removed but malissa eh fine
>>
>>12156608
Something's wrong with my monitor; that chick appears black.
>>
>>12156608
It's so sad how few black women of such dark complexion there are. I am not usually one to bash racemixing but this is an unwelcome side effect of that.
>>
>>12157986
what the fuck are you talking about. africa and the carib are filled with dark skinned black women
>>
>>12156608
Nty
>>
>>12157993
I mean here in Europe, my lad.
>>
She's cute but she's nothing without her photoshop
>>
>>12158058
is that pic shopped then?
>>
>>12158059
That's her first pic on instagram. Probably the closest to what she really looks like. If you look through her feed close enough you can see jaw shoop inconsistencies among other things
>>
>>12158058
>>12158069
She still looks hot as fuck in that photo.
And why is she sitting with two middle-aged white people?
>>
Who is this?
>>
>>12158058
to prove that she does not give a fuck but its makes her look like an asshat
>>
What does this have to do with Fashion? Is this a shill post?
>>
>>12157993
>>12158006
Same in america and here in canada. Blue-black people (so black they look blue) look cool as fuck. There are few things as unattractive as a white-black. Their skin being that ugly yellowish dark beige and the black frizzy hair and vaguely african features.

Ugly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.