[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dress like i'm rich and want people to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How do I dress like i'm rich and want people to know i'm rich
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 629x629px
Like so
>>
fake rolex
>>
>>12154120
Depends? Are you rich? The obvious answer is buy more expensive clothes.

Things I noticed about upper class people is that their clothes are generally cleaner and better taken care off (e.g. ironed). They fit (potentially tailored). The colors are more vivid and not washed out (maybe better washing machine and products, or simply better quality clothes?). They also tend to have much bigger wardrobes and don't simply circle through.
>>
>>12154134
gives good advice, other things to consider are:
>don't be afraid to sacrifice function
rich people don't need to bring shit around. You should have exactly enough pocketspace to carry a small wallet (only big enough for ID, visa and cards), a smartphone and your keys.
Everything else should be at your disposure where you go or you should buy it on site.
>odd shapes
If you can make an expensive but odd piece work with a fit do it. Having a very nice watch that goes with most suits is the best investment but if you want people to know you're rich get one with loud colours and a fit to go with it. It's more impressive because people know you can't wear it all the time.
>don't be late on trends
rich people may or may not go with trends, you may prefer doing your own thing if you have the means. However if you wanna indulge in popular trends, don't if the trend has been running more than a week.
When rich people are not setting their own standarts they can still afford what they want on a whim. Make you following trends look like a transient caprice.
>emphasis on megalomania
if you have a beautiful face, show it off have it always be perfect and make all the fit point towards it.
If your face is just ok or worse, get big hats. Different ones.
>>
>>12154120
depends on what kind of rich. If you want Hollywood kind of rich then get a bunch of heavily branded designer products and drive around in an expensive but not fancy car.

If you want to look more like bohemian grove-tier rich, then get expensive stuff, so long as it is modest and denotes more classic fashion standards.
>>
>>12154120
>how do I dress like a vulgar parvenu
Just look at anybody who made millions off rap music, or the rich college asians.

Flexing your money will make actual upper class people look down on you though, it's a repugnant and classless behavior.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.