[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently been doing the whole long top + short sides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cowlick.jpg (207KB, 711x716px) Image search: [Google]
cowlick.jpg
207KB, 711x716px
I've recently been doing the whole long top + short sides thing, but my cowlick (which is on the back left of my scalp) is annoying the fuck out of me when I try to style my hair.

How exactly should I be getting it cut? Should I have it cut short enough that it can't really go anywhere? Should I let it grow out? I'd definitely appreciate pictures of how cowlicks should be cut (and how the hairstyles look from the front).

Pic related; it's my cowlick trying to go backwards
>>
I also wish to know a solution
Bump
>>
cut it
>>
>>12153466
if you grow your hair out long enough you wont have cowlicks anymore. If you don't want to do that, drown that motherfucker in water and comb it down. When my hair was shorter I used to stick my head under the sink and run the water over the cowlick for a second
>>
>very clearly balding

just buzz it all with a 2 guard and call it a life.
>>
>>12153515
>drown that motherfucker in water and comb it down
Pretty much what I've been doing. Then I use some hairspray so it stays in place. But that's really annoying.

>>12153519
I'm definitely not balding whatsoever.
>>
>>12153532
i can see your hairline, despite your combover. it's halfway up your skull

lose the delusion man. it sucks but the majority of men bald, it's k.
>>
File: IMG_20170116_234019879.jpg (404KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_234019879.jpg
404KB, 1080x1440px
>>12153548
>it's halfway up your skull
No it isn't
>>
>>12153578
>that desperately sad attempt at blurring the hairline

anon stop, this is pathetic. stop being so delusional
>>
>>12153466
What product do you use
Do you poo
How frequently do you conditioner
Do you shower at night instead of the morning
>>
>>12153625
>What product do you use
American Crew Molding Clay and/or Garnier Fructis Style Mess Maker Power Putty, depending on how well my hair decides to cooperate. I also use hairspray on the cowlick after I wash and towel-dry it. I normally don't use hairspray if I haven't washed it; it normally cooperates after I've slept on it

>Do you poo
Yes, Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two

>How frequently do you conditioner
Never

>Do you shower at night instead of the morning
No, I shower in the morning
>>
>>12153582
Level of retard I've never even seen before. Nice job anon
>>
>>12153640
If the spray is aerosol it will make your hair chunky and shitty. Using shampoo and not conditioner is a great way to Fuck up your hair. Shampoo is strong soap. Your hair naturally will have oils coating it and conditioner replaces the oil shampoo strips away, especially if you use it every day. Cut back on shampoo and use conditioner every day. Idgaf if you use shampoo every second day or third. Your hair will seem greasy at first but your scalp will stop needing to over produce oil once it recognizes that you're not fucking it up all the time. I haven't used shampoo in 6 months and I get compliments on my hair from strangers. Your cow lick will go away when you grow it out a bit more, use conditioner and less shampoo and when its drying comb it in the way you want it.
Try Juan Juan Beverly hills pomade, American crew pomade or baxters clay pomade. Night rider Matt clay with high hold is great too
>>
>>12153677
Sounds like solid advice overall, but...
>when its drying comb it in the way you want it
Pretty much what I'm already doing
>>
>>12153730
The combing works, your hair is just fucked up from how dry it is because you don't use conditioner and use shampoo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.