[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys what do you think? black shirt, black bike jacket,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

hey guys what do you think?

black shirt, black bike jacket, black 501s

red converse
>>
i guess my question is, does it pass for being normal?
>>
also, don't mind my inability to rotate a photo. just tilt your head to the side
>>
buuuump. there are like 4 other converse threads. could use a little input.
>>
this look was inspired partly by the driver from drive and dwight from sin city. also a little less so from the biker from hotline miami, only because it inspired me to watch drive.
>>
Bad.
>>
oh by normal i mean, socially acceptable.

uhm, yeah i feel the shoes are a little bright, although in the shadow they might seem dark. I'm also a little put off that they are high tops.

another thing. the shoulder of my jacket has this diamond sticking i'm not a fan of, but the rest of the fact is awesome.
>>
>>12152511
can you explain why?
>>
>>12152518
jacket*
>>
>>
>>12152511
bad as in good?

like..like a michael jackson kinda bad?

like an early 2000s P-H phat?
>>
use your brain and eyes to learn what looks good on you... honestly just go to urban outfitters and try some shit on. it looks like you read a GQ article on what to wear. theres not a fixed formula on what will look good on you.

Everyone i see wear converse and 501s on this forum fails to pull them off. you still need style to make it work. you have to get the pants to hit your ankle at the right length and red converse look so stupid

Avoid wearing leather if you are brand new to clothes because you won't be able to pull it off. never buy cheap fake leather shit
>>
File: IMAG1589.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1589.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
>>12152449
I wouldnt recommend red all stars, maybe some minimalist sneakers work fine in full red or blue, but is fairly common among fuccbois. This is my black fit, black boss orange sweater, h&m slim fit pants and black leather botticelli limited. Pls rate
>>
>>12152583
you look so fucking stupid

the worst is probably the headphones
>>
>>12152580

Yeah theres something off-putting about it that i don't like and couldn't put my finger on. like the shoe itself seems iconic, which i like. and it seems to work in the cinematic style of sin city, but at the same time it seems kinda clownish which i think is attributed from it being a high top.

I feel yeah it looks a little dumb, but it almost works.

the jacket itself i think is valued at 600-800 and the leather is real. i had a faux one i used to wear but comparatively the old one looks like plastic. i like this jacket, it's just the shoulder stiching i'm not sure of.
>>
File: sincity01.jpg (23KB, 523x300px) Image search: [Google]
sincity01.jpg
23KB, 523x300px
This is what i meant by being sorta derivative from sin city. I probably wouldn't ever wear a trench coat tho.
>>
File: IMAG1587.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1587.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
>>12152589
I would take the headphones off dumbass it's not part of the fit I wear them because I'm inside lol
>>
>>12152856
take em off vro we just told yo dumbass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.