[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have to have small tits to wear lace bras with no underwires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ogavnhRgMa1rom85wo1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogavnhRgMa1rom85wo1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x503px
do you have to have small tits to wear lace bras with no underwires? I'm a 34D and the bras they make for my size are hideous beyond all moral reasoning
>>
File: IMG_1375.jpg (152KB, 640x1136px)
IMG_1375.jpg
152KB, 640x1136px
Well I'm chubby and busty so I'm fucked all over
>>
this is gonna be a horrible thread
>>
I'm a 34D too! I'm wearing a bralette right now, with no padding. I find that I just have to wear it with loose things. I have one with a thin layer of padding that I can get away with wearing with sweaters or slightly thick material. Theres also bralettes with underwire, I'm sure you could find some online. I know free people makes some that are kind of pricey but you can try Victoria's secret (they're actually decent quality, I have a halter neck one from there).
>>
>>12149621
awesome, so no real discomfort for you? i'm sure they're not as good as the ugly bras, but as long as my boobs are flopping when i walk i'm happy
>>
>>12149641
>are
*aren't
>>
>>12149641
Yeah I think they're fine, there's some slight movement if I wear an unpadded one but that's not an issue with thick clothes. I'm sure the ones with underwire would work even better. They're very comfy
>>
>>12149605
>this
>chub
I realize this is baitposting for compliments but if you actually think you're chubby you're retarded.
>>
>>12150680
Def chubs for /fa/

See the anos in thinspo
>>
>>12150680
it's a pretty flattering angle so it's possible she balloons out, but not likely.
>>
>>12149595
>falling for the 32-38 AA-DD meme
Go to /r/abrathatfits on reddit and follow the instructions
Buy new nice looking bras that are more comfortable than you thought they could possibly be
>>
the thought of you hurting
>>
>>12149595
I have pretty big boobs (not sure what size because swedish sizes are different or some shit) and I cant wear them.

I have one that I wear at home (I never don't wear a bra because I need some sort of support) because it's comfier than a normal bra.
It doesn't really support a lot though, so I don't wear it outside.

Forget wearing them visible in any way, that just looks incredible lewd (at least when I do it)

I guess if you're lucky you might find one that's really good and actually works, but most likely not
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.