[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gyaru ever /fa/? Not the really extreme ganguro but more just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Is gyaru ever /fa/? Not the really extreme ganguro but more just a lighter version like the pic. I want to try something no one else is doing.
>>
>>12145542
it's just the japanese version of basic white bitch

not really /fa/ but not necessarily bad looking either
>>
File: 6578.jpg (220KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
6578.jpg
220KB, 400x595px
>>12145545
>japanese version of basic white bitch

I don't think this is a very accurate description of it. Maybe closer to white "bimbo" but it's definitely different. The eye make up is very distinct.

I even want to try the tan out. And the long false nails (though significantly shorter than typical gyaru nails).

Basically only looking at doing the hair, make up and tan. I would not wear typical gyaru clothes which are ratched AF.
>>
>>12145563
What ethnicity are you? Cuz that could end up looking a bit Jersey Shore
>>
File: 1467500046286.jpg (155KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
1467500046286.jpg
155KB, 500x692px
>>12145542
>gyaru
>>
I'd spear that hoe's face with my neglected, abused member
>>
>>12145545
Well culturally it's definitely more bimbo like >>12145563 said.

From what I understand it's supposed to be a way of subverting how Japanese women are supposed to be dainty, demure, and feminine by becoming abrasively feminine instead in a way that would not be construed as dainty or proper. It's rebellious.

Kind of equivalent to girls dressing punk here, just looking more like what we would interpret here as basic white bitch style.
>>
>>12146376
how ridiculous

>lmao how DARE society appreciate my natural feminine beauty, i just want to look like an ugly washed-up jersey shore bitch that nobody would touch with a 10-ft pole!!! thatll show them!!!
>>
>>12145542
only she can do gyaru desu
>>
File: damngurl.jpg (149KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
damngurl.jpg
149KB, 300x462px
>>12145542
girl in ops pic
>>
>>12145542
>>12145563
Does anyone else prefer the slightly wonky teeth of >>12145563 to the plastic looking teeth in the OP?
>>
my fukin dick
>>
>>12145542

There is a reason Aika is best jav
>>
>>12145542
gyaru makes my dick go doki doki
>>
>>12145542
>>12145563

Tan gyaru like OPs examples is dying/dead in Tokyo, egg magazine shut down years ago and even the models in Popteen are all pale/ and traditionally cutesy/feminine now desu. Shibuya 109 isn't really the epicenter of the movement anymore and a lot of clothing brands under the "109/gyaru" umbrella have moved on to a more larme-kei style like Liz Lisa, Ma*rs, and yumetenbou. I think Osaka still has a bustling gyaru scene but people make fun of Osaka for being it's own flavor of special and always late on trends. If ur not asian and you try this style you'll probably just end up looking like an instathot
>>
>>12146535
>Aika

Fucking casual detected.
>>
>>12146376
I think aesthetically the closest thing you could liken gyaru to is some kind of mix between bimbo and scene.

>>12146394
>no, m'lady you are perfect just the way you are, in all your natural feminine splendor. Let me put you on an even higher pedestal as I am a virigin.

Well that's just like your opinion man.

And to be honest I don't think most gyaru are looking that much into it. It's just a look.

>>12146455
Same girl, on the right. She's just fine without make up. She's not even bad in that "infamous" pic either. She just looks normal.

>>12146475
I live in Japan and yes, actually, I find the crooked teeth cute on Japanese girls a lot. But it's something that's only OK on Asian girls. Same with bush.

>>12146735
Not dead completely. If you go to Shibya clubs and like Sun Beach in Atami in the summer you can see them. But yeah the peak was probably around 2005.
>>
File: CDWo6T4UUAEa2ir.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CDWo6T4UUAEa2ir.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>12147110
Whoops, here's the picture. Girl in OP's pic is on the right.
>>
>>12147110
>I think aesthetically the closest thing you could liken gyaru to is some kind of mix between bimbo and scene.

Pic related is what I mean.

>>12146345
Yeah, this is important. If you are not Asian don't even try.
>>
File: large.jpg (153KB, 702x764px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
153KB, 702x764px
>>12147115
Fuck I'm autistic, here's the picture.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.