[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's it so hard to find girls that are into workwear, raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2832.png (591KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.png
591KB, 700x461px
Why's it so hard to find girls that are into workwear, raw denim, and americana?

Me? I'm a buy it once, buy it for life kind of guy myself...
>>
>>12144379
>> look at this spoon i bought it'll last for a lifetime
>>
cause it's not popular
girls aren't into things that aren't popular
>>
fuck off with these americana threads you autist
>>
>>12144379
oh my god look at her thighs LOOK AT HER THIGHS
>>
>>12144379
you're hanging out in the wrong circles
and you have to lower your standards
just go to a fucking rockabilly concert and convert one of those pinup chicks to your particular aesthetic w/ dressup and such
>>
>>12146088
look good to me you fag
>>
>>12144379
not op but are there any down south?
or out west?
i live in ny and all the girls here are either basic af or trying so hard to be black.
only other option is lefty tumblr liberal art students that are ok to fuck but not to date.
>>
>>12146795
>i live in ny and all the girls here are either basic af or trying so hard to be black.
>only other option is lefty tumblr liberal art students that are ok to fuck but not to date.

either move to a conservative area or stop having a shit /pol/ personality
>>
Looking good Dan.

Also have fun, because it seems a lot of the women into the """""Americana""""" style are the "muh curves" types who ironically dress in the rockabilly style with cat eye glasses and red hair.
>>
>>12144379
Women don't work manual labor so why the fuck would they wear that?
>>
>>12146814
t. cuck
>>
>>12146814
move out of brooklyn and your problems will be solved
>>
Firstly, I like raw denim.

Secondly, raw denim is pretentious.

-You think about it
-Its uncomfortable for the first while
-It isn't actually made to conform to your body despite what people pretend
-Its too tight then its too loose
-You're not supposed to wash it??? Try finding a girl down with that
-It feels rough

As someone with a girlfriend--she likes washing and cleaning her clothes, and she likes them to fit. She gets high waisted Gap jeans with a little elastane in them. I can't imagine her giving a shit about raw denim.
>>
>>12144379
low quality bait
>>
>>12146795
w2c these girls in NYC?
>>
>>12144379
raw denim doesn't fit well on female bodies, some percentage of spandex/whatever allows jeans to be form fitting around their hips/thighs.
>>
>>12144379
Those jeans don't actually fit well.

Whiskering around the crotch and the fly is pulled open, I'd like to see the gap at the back of her waist without the belt as well.
>>
>>12150478
This.
Women can buy cheaper products because their curves necessitate it.
Unless they're hiplets, in which case they can cut their bottom halves off and reroll.
>>
>>12146088
t. Skeleton enthusiast
>>
>>12144379
>girl
>pretty
>work

you can only choose two.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.