[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still possible to wear a suit like this in 2017 or will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Is it still possible to wear a suit like this in 2017 or will you stand out too much and look like a fool?
>>
Add some subtle interesting details, hinting that you are in the know
>>
File: Photo on 12-31-16 at 3.24 PM.jpg (373KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-31-16 at 3.24 PM.jpg
373KB, 800x533px
I fuck with 80's business core

Just make sure your suit is proportional. For instance, watch out for shoulder padding that will make your silouette look like a pizza slice

Unless your David Byrne you probably won't pull that off
>>
does the man in the picture honestly look like a fool to you?
if you can wear the suit (and not the suit wear you) you could wear that shit to mcdonalds and it would be acceptable
but yeah you post on 4chan so i assume you are going to end up looking like a gold member of the fedora lounge
>>
>>12144908
post more outfits anon
>>
>>12144908
Dem dick sucking lips
>>
>>12143743

Why on earth would wear a suit from the 80s that isnt either yohji or comme des garcons
>>
File: Photo on 1-15-17 at 4.16 AM.jpg (200KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-15-17 at 4.16 AM.jpg
200KB, 1080x720px
>>12146356
sorry anon, my shitty camera doesn't have good range for full fits. you're gonna have to put trust in my bottom half

I just want to bring back 80's new wave :/
>>
>>12146370
because people on /fa/ are constantly trying to 'revive' old shit for no good reason
>>
File: based god.jpg (77KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
based god.jpg
77KB, 710x473px
Re-view
>>
>>12146864
>I just want to bring back 80's new wave
Do it
>>
>>12146870
Some yes, but to some have a sort of formality to counter today's hypebeast/streetwear casualwear
>>
>>12143743
dunno that suit draws too much attention to your face. nigga you need to be slick af
>>
>>12146864
If the bottom half is flattering and the situation accomadates it, these really suit you. Excuse the pun. Where do you get them?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.