[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are skinny jeans gay? serious quesiton. i've never worn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: topman-spray-on-skinny-jeans.jpg (79KB, 1019x1384px) Image search: [Google]
topman-spray-on-skinny-jeans.jpg
79KB, 1019x1384px
are skinny jeans gay?

serious quesiton. i've never worn them before but considering buying my first pair, but worried it'll make me homosexual
>>
they might
>>
>>12142240
I am wearing skinny jeans as well. But, the picture shown looks so gay as fk.
>>
>>12142240
Just get jeans that are slim fitting
>>
Can anyone recommend a pair on asos that aren't so skinny? I hate the tight ones, like, need a middle of the road pair that isn't super gay
>>
>>12142240
>skinny jeans
fine
>dick crushing, leg squeezing, hard to get into, super skinny jeans
look bad and WILL tell the world that you like dick in your mouth and/or ass

skinny is fine, but your silhouette should have some break, you feel me? like I shouldn't be able to tell the exact size and shape of your legs, they need to have a little room in them.
>>
They're not gay, but slim generally looks better on most people

If they do suit you just be ready for the banter from blue collar guys
>>
yep dude, once you put them on you getting a instant craving for dicks in your mouth and bum
>>
>>12142277

this

i have one pair of black jeans that are really in between slim and skinny. I just got lucky

most "skinny" jeans out there are too skinny, but levi's slim jeans are great.
>>
there are slim fit and there are skinny jawnz x3 rawr ^_^

anyway just stick with boot cut, lol
>>
>>12142360
>boot cut
looooool
>>
>>12142240
Skinny, but not tight. The photo you posted looks like shit.

Slim/straight fit with a tapered leg works for most people, unless you're a skeleton.
>>
Skinny jeans only look good if you're skinny and they're not skin-tight. Otherwise you look like a faggot in tights.
>>
>>12142240
Levis 513 are basically skinny jeans with room and stretch material. As long as the jeans are not too tight and don't hug your nits too much it's fine.
>>
>>12142366
>straight fit with a tapered leg
you realize what you just said is an oxymoron right
>>
>>12142360
>boot cut

Yeah if you're a 00's bro
>>
skinny jeans are out of fashion now

you're literally 10 years late
>>
>>12142401
Obnoxious skinny jeans are out of fashion. Some dark rinse skinny jeans that are not too tight look great imo
>>
>>12142240
Like your picture is gay

Slim is GOAT
>>
If you think a cut of jeans can be gay, just put a bullet in your brain.

You're too far gone to begin with.
>>
File: md.jpg (999KB, 1274x1920px) Image search: [Google]
md.jpg
999KB, 1274x1920px
only acceptable kind of skinny jeans
>>
File: IMG_8701.jpg (846KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8701.jpg
846KB, 3264x2448px
P much like everyone else said. Just make sure you don't look gay, and the fit isn't super tight. If possible cordinate darks together. I advise against blue skinny jeans. Dark blues and black is good.
>>
>>12142455
Fuck
>>
>>12142240
maybe it's time to come out the closet
>>
anybody own asos slim black jeans? Are they nice?
>>
>>12142240
skinny jeans aren't gay by default, butthose jeans sure are
>>
>>12142263
Just fucking try shit on
Skin tight jeans look bad tho
Try going to a tailor and getting something tapered
Or do it yourself
>>
i wear skinny jeans a lot. but i am a girl. i am gay though.

must be gay then.
>>
>>12142240
I worried the same
My gf all but forced me to buy my first pair last month because she almost orgasmed when I tried them on. They aren't so bad after all 9/10 would do again
>>
>>12142240
holy fuck that looks so terrible. I can't believe people wore pants like this. and that was only like 2 years ago weeeew.
>>
I stopped wearing skinny because they hurt my dick.
>>
i just got a pair of skinny jeans for the first time. they're black

but i also am actually gay so who knows
>>
>>12142360
>boot cut
haha
>>
File: 1342426659289.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1342426659289.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>12142240
Skinny jeans are gay, but being gay is effay.
>>
File: IMG_2756.png (35KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.png
35KB, 321x322px
>>12142906
Cute animoo, may I request sauce?
>>
>>12142240
they're ok as long as the leg opening doesn't force you to do yoga just to take them off
>>
They're not really gay per se, they're just bad. Skin tight jeans are a bad idea for men because they make you look top-heavy, it's like you have a giant torso standing precariously on top of two tiny sticks. The whole look is clumsy and awkward.
>>
>>12142366
>straight fit with tapered legs
This OP, try pairing it with a long sleeved tank top
>>
>>12142240
yes, very.
>>
skinny but not skin tight. aim for the fit like the right not left
>>
File: hey effay.jpg (738KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
hey effay.jpg
738KB, 2448x3264px
>always worn 508s
>lost a lot of weight and gained muscle the past 2 years
>none of my jeans fit anymore (from size 33 to 30)
>buy a pair 501 skinny, black and medium wash
>apparently /fa/ hates skinny jeans
>at the same time an idiot on /fit/ posts a picture of him with a tree trunk as his legs wrapped in denim

I don't have a huge mirror so this is the best I could pull out.
Fit feels nice, can do squats with it just fine. There is no possibility of dicks suddenly landing inside my mouth if I wear this right?

A world's difference compared to my old set of jeans which I sent to my tailor to get adjusted so I can wear them again - if they come out weird I guess I'll just have to give them away.
>>
>>12142240
The constant pressure skinny jeans put on the area surrounding your prostate is known to make perfectly straight men gay given some time
>>
>>12144051
how are the 501 skinny? Their online pics make them look baggy, but those look pretty good in your pic
>>
>>12144080
He probably means 510 which are skinny.
>>
>>12144080
I'm no jeans connoisseur, but I can tell you the following about them but take into consideration that I have legs a bit on the larger size
>as mentioned, I am able to do squats with them
>performing 90 degrees with your legs is no problem
>I don't feel pressure on my dick/balls (probably a side effect of wearing skinny jeans? you lose your dick and balls yeah?)
>sitting is not an issue

The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck on my calves when taking them off, but that's either my calves being big or most likely that's just how skinny jeans are made in the first place.

I say try them out, I wouldn't have bought them if they didn't feel right after wearing them at the store.

>>12144093
Nah m8 they came out with this just recently I guess since it's marked new on their side
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/342680000
>>
>>12143769
>long sleeved tank top

that's gay af dude
>>
Listen it's just time for us all to buy normal high-waisted dad pants that taper slightly. Think Levis 560.
>>
>>12144130
this
>>
File: smuggie.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
smuggie.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
tfw unironically wear my moms jeans sometimes and no one says anything
>>
>>12144253
post mom
>>
>>12144253
I wear my sisters jeans all the time. even she never notices.
>>
>>12142240
What about a boy wearing girls skinny jeans though?
>>
>>12144719
>>
>>12144724
ew... Yeh thats pretty gay

WHat happened to good ol fashioned gays? Just some sassy dudes fucking eachother in the ass. Why is it such a queer thing now to be gay.
>>
>>12144742
O I'm not gay, just a crossdresser :)
>>
>>12144770
whatever floats your boat.
Im sure you suck big black dick every weekend
>>
>>12142240
Depends on how skinny, if it's like that, yes. If it's closer to the skinny jeans I wear which are almost slim then you're fine, just don't be too skinny. If your skinny jeans are driving a widge up your ass and you're worried about panty lines then yes your pair is gay.
>>
>>12142263
Cheap Monday sold at Weekday are the only pair of skinny jeans I buy, last forever.
>>
Personally, I only wear spray-on/super skinny jeans (basically like every other guy my age living in my area). They look good, are comfortable if you get decent ones and go with a lot of stuff (+they accentuate your build). IMO slim is not always the way to go as it can look bad on you, but then again I wouldn't wear skinny any more when I'm older.
>>
>>12143769
>a long sleeved tank top
Tank tops don't have sleeves...that just means a long sleeved T-shirt.
>>
my balls need to breath man, but i found this website with exceptional skinny jeans http://neuwdenim.co/
>>
File: jLyFr2L.jpg (352KB, 2194x1162px) Image search: [Google]
jLyFr2L.jpg
352KB, 2194x1162px
>>12142240
>he wears cuck denim
>>
>>12142240
they are timeless. a pair of black skinnies should be in everyone's wardrobe. you need to have a bmi of 18 or less tho
also asking if something is gay on a fashion forum lmao. stop being insecure and wear what you like
>>
>>12144719
>>12144724
>>12144770
thats so hot ily
>>
slim fit jeans >>>> skinny jeans
>>
I personally prefer skinny jeans. Got a pair of ToS skinnys and they're really comfy because of the stretch material

6'7 tall
>>
>>12144097
> elastane
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
501 STF are the only 501 you should be buying! Get the STF model tailored or do it yourself. The denim is important to the 501 STF, also the regular rise.
>>
how about levis 519? is it gay
>>
>>12147956
>low rise
>stretch
yep
>>
>>12147965
;(
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.