[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of living if you don't have some dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

What's the point of living if you don't have some dumb tumblr whore to watch Godard with?
>>
God, this board.
Is everyone here literally 18 years old?
This unreflected vapidness will set you dummies up for a lot of suffering.
Protip: Being ''effay'' and appealing to people through your superficialities won't bring you happiness, a girlfriend that looks like a hot tumblr bitch who is into French New Wave also won't bring you happiness, chances are you'll detest her because your standards are retarded and not essential.

What your post is saying is: "I want a gf I can be ''effay'' with, I want to be able to brag with her, our shared tumblr/IG would be SO popular and chic.".

Literally kill yourself my man, Jesus CHRIST how is EVERYONE here so mentally ill and insecure?
>>
>>12141633
holy shit post of the year
>>
>>12141633
>implying that's not what being effay is all about
I bet you don't even smoke baka
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nf93kgrwi51s8fwif.jpg (181KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nf93kgrwi51s8fwif.jpg
181KB, 500x749px
>tfw no rick gf
>>
>>12141619
people like you are the reason everyone goes "ugh fuck off with that pretentious shit" whenever french films are mentioned
>>
>>12141661
>implying Godard isn't complete trash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLuWoz9OpqU
>>
File: 2effay4u.png (1MB, 1042x1186px) Image search: [Google]
2effay4u.png
1MB, 1042x1186px
I also know this feel
>>
>>12141633

I understand this struggle. A post of a man who will soon depart this cesspool of degenerate losers and actually live his life. Surprised you're still holding on.

This is the shit that made me quit a few years ago, glad I never fell for all the dumb memes when I was an active lurker.
>>
>>12141634
And the year just started too
>>
>>12141658
That fit looks like it’s straight out of H&M
>>
File: 1455252657297.jpg (174KB, 759x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1455252657297.jpg
174KB, 759x1129px
>>12141658
rather have a thicc gf desu my boet
>>
>>12141975
dang boi
>>
>>12141696
Made you quit what?
>>
>>12141634
*shit post of the year
>>
this tho
>>
>>12141633
Damn son you triggered af

OP here i just made this thread for fun

top zizzl
>>
>>12141633
I get what you're saying there, friend, but if "being effay" and watching new wave cinema is what you enjoy most in life, wouldn't a girl who also enjoys those things make you happier? Don't think a relationship built on superficial things can't be genuine in itself. My ex and me got together basically because we both liked Jorge Luis Borges and cats and it was the best time of my life, man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.