[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, I need your help. I have a beautiful girlfriend that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 64.-rocker-girl.jpg (617KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
64.-rocker-girl.jpg
617KB, 900x1350px
Hey /fa/, I need your help.
I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love from the bottom of my heart, but she hasn't a very good sense for fashion and her style is basically worn-out sneakers and old hoodies. I mean, she's beautiful with a cute face and a good body, but she could make way more out of her appearance.

So how do I tell her that and how do I get her to wear something more fashionable? I'd love to see her wearing something vintage-rock'n'roll-ish (Denim and Leather and Boots, pic related) or something more modern and classy...
>>
>>12136219

just buy it for her
>>
>>12136219
Buy her a couple nice pieces and she'll realise how much better she feels in proper clothes.
>>
Post a pic of her, it'll be easier to help
Nudes would help a lot more
>>
>>12136255
Chckd
>>
>>12136219
>her style is basically worn-out sneakers and old hoodies.
>I'd love to see her wearing something vintage-rock'n'roll-ish (Denim and Leather and Boots, pic related) or something more modern and classy...

sounds like she dresses better than you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.